Audio Please suggest if this is a good buy [Amplifier]

Looking for amplifier recommendations I'm considering buying this Please suggest.
I have 2 Micca RB42-C speakers
Budget : <15,000 INR
Well fosi and aiyima make decent products...
As this is 2.1, I hope you have a good sub as well...( If not then..
get Aiyima T09 pro.. Its a complete package 100wx2, very many input options great bluetooth codecs like aptx aptx hd and aptx ll, inbuilt great dac and looks so damn great as well..)
(plz note I don't own bt30d or tp pro.. I have a BT20A Pro)
Regrading the BTA30 well..
I believe the bluetooth has just aac/sbc support which is a big drawback if you are into bluetooth streaming coz aptx, aptx ll and ldac are must for hifi...
If not this should be fine..

I researched a bit and heating is a common compliant.. If you are into loud music and will be adding the sub as well then you should make arrangements for effective heat dissipation
Another issue I noticed is that like always (even with my fosi bt20a pro) bt30d also comes with a 32V power supply which is pretty ordinary for this, you should upgrade it once you are happy with heat dissipation..

Last edited:
Looking for amplifier recommendations I'm considering buying this Please suggest.
I have 2 Micca RB42-C speakers
Budget : <15,000 INR

Yes, I've been using this Fosi Audio BT30D Pro since December to Drive a pair of Either Boston Acoustics A 25 Or Edifier P17 bookshelf speakers. This Amp is paired with a Sony XS-GTX122LT 12-inch Sony Bass Tube......And this little thing sounds amazing - Very Clean and when (if) the sub is active, it produces room-shaking amazing bass.

The DAC responsible for feeding the signal to this setup Fiio BTA30 Pro.

Last edited:
Based on JMak's suggestions, I'm now considering the Aiyima T09 it has more input options.
T9Pro version worth the extra cost?
Can I connect a subwoofer to AUX out ?

Based on JMak's suggestions, I'm now considering the Aiyima T09 it has more input options.
T9Pro version worth the extra cost?
Can I connect a subwoofer to AUX out ?
Do some more research on which of these class d amps would be suitable to you..
I would t suggest t9 as it had clicking sound issues.. The IR sensor was all over the place in T9 as it can interfere with other appliances...
The tubes are better in t9 pro..
T9 pro is much better, both T9 and T9 pro come with remotes, but it functions much better in pro, mind you the tone controls have been shifted to only renote in t9 pro.

The aux out in these can work as input for a active subwoofer only... They already have passive 01 out for Passive sub woofers...
(edit : I am sorry but they don't have passive sub out only an active sub can be connected with these)
There is another option, you can go for lower end 2.1 class d amps and get a dedicated dac like the cheapest yet highly acclaimed smsl su1..

So let's say you might buy any tpa3255 based 2.1 class d amp and attach a dedicated dac like the smsl su1, would give you way too much flexibility for future changes..

Last edited:
Corrected some info
Do some more research on which of these class d amps would be suitable to you..
I would t suggest t9 as it had clicking sound issues.. The IR sensor was all over the place in T9 as it can interfere with other appliances...
The tubes are better in t9 pro..
T9 pro is much better, both T9 and T9 pro come with remotes, but it functions much better in pro, mind you the tone controls have been shifted to only renote in t9 pro.

The aux out in these can work as input for a active subwoofer only... They already have passive 01 out for Passive sub woofers...
(edit : I am sorry but they don't have passive sub out only an active sub can be connected with these)
There is another option, you can go for lower end 2.1 class d amps and get a dedicated dac like the cheapest yet highly acclaimed smsl su1..

So let's say you might buy any tpa3255 based 2.1 class d amp and attach a dedicated dac like the smsl su1, would give you way too much flexibility for future changes..

Back