Budget 21-30k Place to Buy refurb business laptops in Mumbai

ai.

Recruit
Hey everyone
I'm planning to buy a ThinkPad t480 or dell latitude 7400 or similar in Mumbai for about 25k. I will be using it for my college work and on the go as a secondary machine as I have a PC at home.
Can anyone share where I can get them in good condition, preferably with some kind of warranty from a genuine seller?
Are any shops in lamington road good for this? Also I would probably want to buy the high capacity battery for it as an upgrade, are they available in the market?
I would like to compare the different models if possible before deciding as well and definitely don't want a 1366*768 or TN panel.
Thanks!

You can also goto lamington road. Plenty of shops there. You can even macbook pros older model for 25k
I recently went to a few shops there but only found 2 that dealt with used/refurb laptops. One of them only had older models like 6th gen or older which I'm not sure will last as long due to fewer cores, and the other had a t480 for 21k but with the HD display that i don't want.

As for macs i doubt I'd get one as powerful for that price and I'd like to be able to run autocad or solidworks occasionally.

Have you tried OLX? There should be various shops on there that would have spammed listings for their refurbished thinkpads that they're reselling. That's how I got connected to one dealer for a t480s.

I'll look into it, do you have any experience dealing with them?
Thanks

Yes, we use their machines for entry level staff
I recently went to a few shops there but only found 2 that dealt with used/refurb laptops. One of them only had older models like 6th gen or older which I'm not sure will last as long due to fewer cores, and the other had a t480 for 21k but with the HD display that i don't want.

As for macs i doubt I'd get one as powerful for that price and I'd like to be able to run autocad or solidworks occasionally.

Lamington is overpriced usually.

Back