Budget 30-40k Phone with Dual active SIMs

bookoon

Disciple
Hi There

Need your advice on Dual Active sim phones. I get too many phone calls during office hours and dual standby SIM is a challenge as one SIM gets deactivated during usage of the other sim. I had tried to use call forwarding; but it doesn't work sometimes.
I am not looking to break my bank (or sell my kidney either). I would like to stick to android options available in India under or around 40K.

I am currently using Nothing phone (1).. not a very good experience, but that is another story :). The phone that I used previously was OnePlus 5.

Thanks!

I think 8gen2 chipset allows for that and you need to look for those phones.

I have an iQoo 11 that I'm using running 8gen2 and I'll check whether dsda works or not.
Thanks. :)

I know Pixel 7 series is well above budget. However, please let me know if these ones work. I will be exchanging OnePlus 6T and that should boost my budget a bit.
My sims are from Jio and Airtel.

Thanks. :)

I know Pixel 7 series is well above budget. However, please let me know if these ones work. I will be exchanging OnePlus 6T and that should boost my budget a bit.
My sims are from Jio and Airtel.

Pixel 7 would need your fingers to be always lubricated (no pun intended) for the fp scanner to work!

I'll check and get back on the iQoo 11..

Back