CPU/Mobo One nagging doubt....

nope...even with 4 single sided RAM, it'll go into 2T..unless u have the DFI crossfire or expert mobo :eek:hyeah:

Hmm, ok what the max VDimm on your board ?

I've heard that the Mushkin Redline 2 X 1GB kit can do great, albiet and very high volts (~3.3V)

This is a sucky crappy nonsense 'made for FanAtics' Ati board with little oc capabilities;the max vdimm is the default one i.e. 2.6V though raising the VDIMM has little effect on the 2T issue anyway:the loss with 2T is so great that it needs very high oc to make it up.

I guess I'll buy a true blue DFI Nforce 4(those who deny Nvidia shall burn in eternal FanAtic hell;LOL) Xpert board and then take great pleasure in breaking this Ati board piece by piece.Muhahaaaaa....

Now don't start with 'Ati's new chipsets are good oc'ers....'.The company is BS:the X1000-SERIES is Ati's NV30-too little,too late;may they go down soon,Amen!

(For those still confused...Ati=Satan...Nvidia=God)

I am a reborn Nvidiot and it feels great to be one!

undertaker said:
This is a sucky crappy nonsense 'made for FanAtics' Ati board with little oc capabilities;the max vdimm is the default one i.e. 2.6V though raising the VDIMM has little effect on the 2T issue anyway:the loss with 2T is so great that it needs very high oc to make it up.
I guess I'll buy a true blue DFI Nforce 4(those who deny Nvidia shall burn in eternal FanAtic hell;LOL) Xpert board and then take great pleasure in breaking this Ati board piece by piece.Muhahaaaaa....
Now don't start with 'Ati's new chipsets are good oc'ers....'.The company is BS:the X1000-SERIES is Ati's NV30-too little,too late;may they go down soon,Amen!
(For those still confused...Ati=Satan...Nvidia=God)
I am a reborn Nvidiot and it feels great to be one!

Did you just had a panic attack or these days you get ATI bashing attacks less frequently?????

u say they suck. but still u buy the products by ati. 1st the gfx card & now the mobo. u must be really dumb or have a lot of extra cash.

although i dont favour or like any company in particular. i always buy whats better in the market at that time & in my budget.

its no point b**ching about something.

Okay...the only reason I have this mobo is that I got it along with the HP comp which I bought simply b'coz I had no credit card at the time to order from newegg.AFAIK thats the only ATi product I have ever used.
Capitalist country...competition...is this an economics class ....?
Don't tell me that Ati's X1000 series is not a dissapointment...what do they have for $200-300 bracket?The X1600XT joke...and its still paperware...
Peace out,thanksgiving is over and so no more time for flaming...:rofl:

ya the x1000 series a dissappoint for me too thats y i stuck with nvidia. but the x1800xt is good if u can afford it. would be nice if the x1800xt prices come down during christmas.

Back