Nintendo Revolution Controller

Got three letters - WTF!
I don't know how Nintendo is going to work this out. i don't know how the fans will get used to one hand gaming. i don't know how a controller like that would be able to operate nex-gen games, hell i'd like to know how wuold the controller be able to operate a simple racing game like NFS UG2.

Nintendo, this better be good, or this is the last console you're going to release, just like SEGA and its Dreamcast.

One handed eh?

Well if you look at it, in gaming, one hand is used almost exclusively by the direction pad. Since in this thing, the Dpad is secondary and all direction control is done by gestures, then one hand shud be enuf... frankly it is a bit ike VR.

Plus, they are talking abt addons....

params7 said:
Nintendo, this better be good, or this is the last console you're going to release, just like SEGA and its Dreamcast.
If by that you mean dc was a bad console, then you're wrong.
The dc was the superior console which sony killed with their inferior ps2 and out of this world marketting.

saumilsingh said:
If by that you mean dc was a bad console, then you're wrong.
The dc was the superior console which sony killed with their inferior ps2 and out of this world marketting.
DC is my fav console, you mistook me there. I agree with you 100%, the VMU alone killed PS2. Hell, i bet even ps3/360's MMC won't be able to match the power of the VMU for the dremacast. Plus DC was so original in its time. If it wasn't for the ps2, DC has Ps crushed!
Besides, DC is the only console today, that has full support for a keyboard and is able to surf internet, unlike ps2/xbox/gc.
But what happened with DC wasn't fair at all, Sega took some wrong steps in their marketing, and i see Nintendo doing it too out of frustration.

looks wierd but nintendo has always been known to come up with new ideas in their consoles & games they are usually always great. i dont see nintendo going out of business.

Back