Disciple
Up for sale is NEW FACTORY SEALED OCZ AGILITY 3 60GB Solid State Hard Drive

Manufacture Link: OCZ Agility 3 SATA III 2.5" SSD - OCZ

Product Condition: New

Expected Price: 4800

Time of Purchase: JUNE 2012

Remaining Warranty period: Yes, 3 Year International Manufacturer Warranty

Reason for Sale: Realized need a bigger capacity SSD

Purchase Invoice Available: No. Bought from US, OCZ provides international warranty.

Accessories Included: Original box packaging and accessories.

Product Location: Chandigarh.

Preferred Courier: Buyer's Preference

Shipping Charges: 100

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Would have went for it as I needed a fast boot SSD.. but then haven't heard good reviews about agility 3, also you quote is on a higher side.. brand new is available for Rs. 5117/- ebay global buy, put a discount coupon and price will go even more down.. OCZ Technology 60 GB Agility 3 SATA III Solid State Drive AGT3-25SAT3-60G | eBay

IT Depot is selling it for 4915/-
http://www.theitdepot.com/details-O...d+Sata+Drive+(AGT3-25SAT3-60G)_C12P11539.html

My advice, price it significantly lower,, and I might consider it ;)

Ya but ebay Global Buy is not safe and plus it will cost you customs. And regarding Theitdeposit im not sure if they have it in stock, The reason for the high price is due to the recent increase of Dollar.

Ya but ebay Global Buy is not safe and plus it will cost you customs. And regarding Theitdeposit im not sure if they have it in stock, The reason for the high price is due to the recent increase of Dollar.

In ebay its is final landing price . There are no customs or any other taxes to final price of 5117 . Not interested in the SSD but wanted to clarify for your benefit

See.. your quoted price is very high.. if you intend to sell it on a public forum without invoice, quote the price lower.. I'm in a need of a cheap SSD, so might consider it.. PM me your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back