"New Laptop Brand Shocked Whole Computer Industry - Framework Laptop"

I am following them from the start when Linus made a video about them and i am very happy with their advancement.
Really want this to launch in India.

I really like their approach and in the new LTT video how they changed from Intel to AMD. This will change the industry forever. The customization and upgradability is really great with Framework laptop would have got one if it was in India :shy:

Just like @r4hul , I also was following since Linus made his first video and invested in them. Their latest factory tour is also nice. Soon they'll introduce AMD version of their modular laptop. And the funny thing is their whole team/board consists of mainly Asian people and their CEO is the only Indian in the team (as of now) lol.
Let's see when they officially sell their stuff here.

Just like @r4hul , I also was following since Linus made his first video and invested in them. Their latest factory tour is also nice. Soon they'll introduce AMD version of their modular laptop. And the funny thing is their whole team/board consists of mainly Asian people and their CEO is the only Indian in the team (as of now) lol.
Let's see when they officially sell their stuff here.
They won't sell anything here anytime soon as they very well know India is a very price sensitive market while on NA and Europe it's easy to be profitable while experimenting

Back