Negative Pings

Please have a look and comment.

Its making impossible to play online games without teleporting :rofl:

Negative%20Pings.JPG

Lol Its the first time for me too.

The customer care rep had to put me on hold for 20 minutes just to say I will raise a complaint for you :p

ISP is TATA>

This is what I get after a week of downtime :mad:

nothing first time about it. This happens with AMD proci because the two cores gets out of sync after some time.

there is a patch available on amd's site to get rid of this. Its called something like dual core optimizer or something....

Nothing ground breaking here... he he.. just a glitch..

regards

Neo

neomustdie said:
nothing first time about it. This happens with AMD proci because the two cores gets out of sync after some time.

there is a patch available on amd's site to get rid of this. Its called something like dual core optimizer or something....

Nothing ground breaking here... he he.. just a glitch..

regards
Neo
kudoz didnt knew abt this...wudnt know nywayz coz i moved to bb jus some mnths ago by tht time already switched to intel:rofl: :rofl: . repped ya:)

Cheers. Repped both.

Thank you very much.

1 Question,

Should I uninstall the drivers to let the TATA guy bang its head in the wall trying to solve it :rofl:

I bet he wouldnt know this.

ultimabasher said:
Cheers. Repped both.

Thank you very much.

1 Question,

Should I uninstall the drivers to let the TATA guy bang its head in the wall trying to solve it :rofl:

That would be fun ! :eek:hyeah:

ultimabasher said:
Cheers. Repped both.

Thank you very much.

1 Question,

Please do that and if possible, record the session with the Tata guy and put it up on youtube. :eek:hyeah:

Back