n91 8gb music edition

ok guys can some 1 gimme latest price of the n91 8gb music edition fone... in mumbai preferably...

Also i am confused whether i shud buy it or not..... any pros and cons ???

does the 8gb hdd create problems in the long runn... any other problems wid the fone... please help this confused soul...

n91 is a good phone . the screen is not big it is similiar to 6630 and its bulky too. nevertheless the phone has great sound quality. u can go for it . i have used it for 1 day and i really liked it. u have 3.5mm jack embedded on the phone pair it up with good headphones . from my side go for it

He's a little confused about this phone since apparently its priced at around 17k, which is cheaper than even the N73 music edition.

it actually depends on his priority..for music and storage space, its n91 8gb all the way..for everything else, its n73me...the n73me will come with a 2 gb card, bigger better screen, much much better cam, sound quality may not be upto n91 but good nevertheless... so i think as an overall phone, the n73me is a better choice..as a dedicated music device, the n91 8gb is better option...:)

yeh dude i understand all tht... i am confused whther i shud go for an n73 music edition or and n91 8gb music edition.... :S

i wanted to know how much diff is there between their cam & display... coz i have been hearing tht n91me cam & display r crappy... r they so bad ? :(

i am open to ur suggestions as to which 1 of the 2 according to u guys is better.. ;)

thnx in advance :)

^^yes, compared to n73, the display and cam of n91 are really crappy..but it beats the n73me in the sound department...choose, which ever is the bigger priority for you...;)

music>>n91 8gb

display, cam and overall features >>n73me

i read the p990i post and now i am confused further... coz tht is also in the same price range... (my priority is a fone which has most features)

please suggest which wud be the best buy out of the three

i have been hearing tht nokia n73 and n91 are really slow & hang a lot...is it true ?... also is it the same case wid p990i...

also i saw the n70ME cam which is equivalent to the n91 cam and i found it pretty decent and suffices my requirement.... ( wifi is wat is inclining me towards n91 and p990i actually... is wifi really IN at the moment in india ? otherwise n73 defn is the winner)

also wat i want to know is how is the sound quality of sony p990i and its cam as compared to the other 2 fones...

i have also heard tht sony has stopped manufacturing of p990i and they have stopped firmware update for it ? so is it tht the fone has some disadvantages y did they stop it all of a sudden or its only due to P1i?

Also wat is the mem card which comes along wid the sealed pack for p990i ?

games & softwares for nokia are freely available... where can i get stuff for p990i for free ( i know i shudnt be asking this here but still... i aint paying for software cmon :p)

please help this idiot... thnx

p990i uses symbian, so there is plenty of software available for it... as for my vote, it would the be P990i,. i feel its a class above all the phones in this range:)

crazyabhishek said:
i have been hearing tht nokia n73 and n91 are really slow & hang a lot...is it true ?... also is it the same case wid p990i...

Not tht i've faced any such thing with my p990i till now..but yes, going by the forums at esato, my symbian etc. it too hangs when too many apps are open together..plus though the problem of memory leaking has been reduced with f/w upgrades, the problem is still thr to some extent..so u have to keep a check on ur multitasking if u want a worry free performance from it..:p

also wat i want to know is how is the sound quality of sony p990i and its cam as compared to the other 2 fones...

Sound thru the loudspeakers is crappy..but thru the earphones is equivalent to walkman phones..only thing is that max volume is a bit low..not a problem with me as i dont like my music blaring my ears...:lol:

The cam is same as the k750i..so tht says it all about its quality..its very good indeed..:eek:hyeah: And it records videos much better than the k750i..;)

i have also heard tht sony has stopped manufacturing of p990i and they have stopped firmware update for it ? so is it tht the fone has some disadvantages y did they stop it all of a sudden or its only due to P1i?

Yes..they have stopped manufacturing the phone and f/w updates may be stopped as well..its still not finalized yet as a lot of users are complaining about rough patches tht still remain and since the phone has not even completed a year since its release, they may have to bow down to consumer complaints...as this cud take a legal turn since a company has to abide by the rules, to provide support for a product, atleast for its lifetime..(ie. its warranty period..)..

And it may sound bad, but yes, the p990i has been a failed product for the company. (but tht doesnt stop it from being an awesome phone and having its share of fans worldwide!! ) Some of those who've bought the phone even feel they've been used as beta testers (by buying the p990i and testing the f/w upgrades) for the upcoming P1i...:p

SE has really been not very customer friendly with its flagship smartphone..it doesnt answer queries..doesnt provide changelogs for new firmwares..n worst of 'em all, keeps adding new bugs to firmwares instead of removing the older bugs..:lol: Thts the sole reason why buyers feel they are being used as guinea pigs...:p

Also wat is the mem card which comes along wid the sealed pack for p990i ?

Sandisk 64mb MS duo pro...........

games & softwares for nokia are freely available... where can i get stuff for p990i for free ( i know i shudnt be asking this here but still... i aint paying for software cmon )

thts a problem with the symbian uiq interface...u dont get too many free apps for this platform, as against the widely available free stuff for the Symbian S60 platform..;) But thrs a magic word called 'torrents'........i dont think i need to say anymore..:lol:

n91/n91 8gb are nice phones only if you use them for 1 day, as someone mentioned in the 2nd post. :). the ownership is totally crap exp. moreever resale value is very low . forget the screen. and then lump weighs too much. . the only advantage is the best in market sound. . but the rest of the phone is totally Sh.. .
get p990/n73/ and if you want wifi nokia then e65 or n93

Back