Graphic Cards N6200 V 5600

Boroboy100

Recruit
I have just had my pc repaired, and the guy in the repair shop mentioned my graphics were looking a little dated.

I asked what he meant and he recommended a new hard drive and graphics card may speed up my pc more than a cpu upgrade.

I asked him what he ahd in stock and he mentioned he had the N6200 for £53 and that it was the dogs *******, normally i would check out the specs of stuff like this on the web...unfortunately he had my pc!!! So being a fool, I agreed.

Now I have my pc back i have noticed no improvement in graphics at all!!!

Have I been diddled????? I had a Nvidia 5600 128mb card in...now i have an N6200 256mb.

Have i been "upgraded" or not?????

it depends on which card u had before i mean the core and memory speeds of ur 5600 ...... anyways 6200 will be better than 5600 ..... which 6200 do u have is it a TC or non TC version ....

You have been upgraded....

But you will not notice this in regular usage. Run some games and try increasing the detail level and then see if you find a difference or not..

BTW, Rahul you mean 6200 and not 6600....

Nikhil said:
You have been upgraded....

But you will not notice this in regular usage. Run some games and try increasing the detail level and then see if you find a difference or not..

BTW, Rahul you mean 6200 and not 6600....
thats right ...... :D

Back