PC Peripherals MX518 & DFI lanparty UT Ultra-D

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Atlast i got the DFI board:hap2: and at the last movement decided to get the MX518:D .

DFI Ultra-D costed 8850 & MX518 for Rs.2700.

The Antec 1088AMG was given to Sandy for Rs.2713.

Will assemble the Rig this monday after my exam and start in the burn in of the proccy:eek:hyeah:

Will post the pictures next sunday.

Saiyan said:
..and start in the burn in of the proccy

Hehe, is this a special feature on the DFI? Please tell me how i can burn in proccy's? :eek:hyeah:

BTW something relevant to the DFI phenomena sweeping TE:

Saiyan: wat will b the performance difference between 3000+ @ 2.5 in A8N-E and 3000+ @ 2.5 in DFI nf4 Lanparty Ultra-D

Crazy Eddy: haha nothing

Saiyan: nothing?

Saiyan: not even 1%

Hehe.

On a serious note, congrats on the purchase :D

Congrats!!! Enjoy...

the only performance difference is in oc'ing. I think the A8N-E is limited to Vcore of 1.5 V right??

Not so in the DFI

^ Asus max = 1.55v

Saiyan was scared to push his proc beyond 1.425V on the Asus board with stock cooling. Now that he has his XP-90, he's feeling a bit more adventurous! :)

Good for you Both Saiyan and Sandy.:D

but Saiyan i feel this m/b is over-priced by ITDepot. The price of this m/b should not exceed Rs.7500/- imho.

BTW: Freaky and Crazy_Eddy, is there any chance of ITDepot People handing out Antec 1088AMG at their stated Discounted price to TE members (exclusively) during this Mumbai Launch Party ?? as a Goodwill Gesture on their part. most probably NO (99.9%) but no harm in asking.;)

Deejay, will try askin but looks like a no.

On a positive note, Shunmugavel told that a lot of the stuff used for the DFI launches will be sold off as sort of 'open box' specials at much lower prices. So you guys could look out for that as there are 2 TX1088AMG cabbies being used (I should know, i'm building the rigs). Info about it being sold should be put up on theitdepot.com site if they go through with it and finalise things.

but Saiyan i feel this m/b is over-priced by ITDepot. The price of this m/b should not exceed Rs.7500/- imho.

Thats what I kept saying. Its too damn expensive. There's just a 10$ diff between an A8ne and DFI lanparty ultra d in US. More then 45$ diff here ?

Quad Master said:
Congrats on ur new DFI and MX518 Saiyan.
BTW its very difficult to keep that DFI at one side and study , best of luck. ;)

Yea it is, now my dad is in my house i dont think will be able to even look at the board:p.

@Aces170 yes i know the board is overpriced even with the TE spcl. Discount. But what to do:huh: . I am happy with this, i dont want to look back again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saiyan - I have gone through similar experience few days ago.

But there was one difference i didnt get my stuff before the exams were going to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saiyan said:
Atlast i got the DFI board:hap2: and at the last movement decided to get the MX518:D .

DFI Ultra-D costed 8850 & MX518 for Rs.2700.

The Antec 1088AMG was given to Sandy for Rs.2713.

Will assemble the Rig this monday after my exam and start in the burn in of the proccy:eek:hyeah:

Will post the pictures next sunday.
hee hee naughty boy....can I provide the 'maachis'.....for the burn in I mean :bleh:

Congrats Saiyan !!! Nice stuff, :D !!

As for the pricing, yeah , it does suck and I think the importers are making an extra 10% too...

Back