Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Unused
Had purchased it last year but have switched to using another streaming device, so this one is unused. Received the Android 10 update a couple of months back. Includes all original content and has 6 months of warranty left until end of July.

I am selling it at the purchase price as the price has increased since and I am bearing the shipping cost, so no negotiations there.

Product link (since it is imported and sold by Flipkart): https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-d...evice/p/itm06acfb381665c?pid=SELFR2YMTWW6X4WF

Attachments

• Moto 4K Contents Front.jpg
    Moto 4K Contents Front.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Moto 4K Contents Back.jpg
    Moto 4K Contents Back.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 307
  • Moto Invoice.png
    Moto Invoice.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 325
  • About.png
    About.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 204
Yes but can you please try?
Fire TV Stick 4K also runs custom android but JioTV App streams at 480p only.
Too much effort I suppose since it will require a mouse to work. I have used the Kodi add-on with this and it plays as per the quality from source, though the Jio content doesn't look anything like the streaming apps because Jio probably encodes the content poorly for mainly mobile devices.

Too much effort I suppose since it will require a mouse to work. I have used the Kodi add-on with this and it plays as per the quality from source, though the Jio content doesn't look anything like the streaming apps because Jio probably encodes the content poorly for mainly mobile devices.

Yeah same issue with FireTV Stick. JioTV doesn't deliver FHD content except for its STB which comes with JioFiber FTTH.
Sad.

Added a screenshot of the About screen for further clarity that it runs Android TV 10 with the default interface and is certified for Netflix and other 4K streaming.

Had purchased it last year but have switched to using another streaming device, so this one is unused. Received the Android 10 update a couple of months back. Includes all original content and has 6 months of warranty left until end of July.

I am selling it at the purchase price as the price has increased since and I am bearing the shipping cost, so no negotiations there.

Product link (since it is imported and sold by Flipkart): https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-d...evice/p/itm06acfb381665c?pid=SELFR2YMTWW6X4WF
Interested. Is it available?

Back