MOTORAZR V3i v/s NOKIA 7360(La amour collection)

Dil (quality) ko dekho, chehera (layout) na dekho. Chehere ne lakho (indian) ko luta.

Go for SE K750i or W800i.

FACT : Nokia have Only India as big bazzar. Wetern Public prefer to go with Motoroal/SE (quality products) nowdays. Nokia is not value for money today.

Stick said:
Dil (quality) ko dekho, chehera (layout) na dekho. Chehere ne lakho (indian) ko luta.

Go for SE K750i or W800i.

FACT : Nokia have Only India as big bazzar. Wetern Public prefer to go with Motoroal/SE (quality products) nowdays. Nokia is not value for money today.
bullshit! nokia ownz 30% of the worldwide market, SE has only 6-7%....agreed SE phones have better screens/cams/build quality but they lack nokias wide repetoire of symbian phones...imho symbian is far important than a good cam phone..also SE UI is nowhere as good as nokia series 40/60

just stay on the Topic guys....

Out of the two go for the V3i.... 7360 is a crap phone..other than the looks ots got nothing...no expandable mem either..4mb onboard.. and its got a VGA Cam
The V3i has expandable memory + a 1.23mp cam..and looks way better than the Nokia one :p...

i also had this mind go 4 lamour collection or v3i........

v3i has xpnadable mem......+also its stylish...whereas 7360 only has style least features.........btw itunes r good...but the speaker of v3i is not that gr8............but heard its louder than earlier moto........

also if u can wait than v3x is goin to launch it has 2 megapix

The Razr model consists of ITUNES.So,does it have quality as good as IPOD?

I am sorry , I forgot to answer ur question the 1st time...

As I said the sound quality is just good enough fr casual listening, nothin repacin ur ipod. w800i and all other sony models are still better......... fr more u cud chck outt my review in my sig.......

BTW, now that u r lookin at a fashion model, may I suggest 7370 frm L'mour??

It has got the best Nokia screen ever (after N90), is pretty small and in my opinoin looks neat.......... also has the new S40 UI, but is pretty bad in features.............No mem card slot :(

had a play with it, yesterday and loved it.... just a suggestion....

Back