Moto ROKR E6 for 11.8k

Moh@n

Disciple
Hey guys,

This is quite a dilemma. I'm getting the Motorola ROKR E6 + 1GB Memory Card for 11,800. Shoud I go for it, or do you guys feel that the N72 would be a better option.

What other alternatives do I have in the sub 12k range?

Please pour in your valuable suggestions.

Mohan.

Moto Rokr is a really good deal at that price! Where you getting it from?

You can check out the SE w810i also. Nothing else that is as good i guess...

One of my pals works here in Motorola, Bangalore. He'll be getting it directly from the company and cheaper as compared to the market price.

Oooh that employees offer right? Its started again? I'd got a v3i for 8k in the same way when it was 12 in the market.

N72 is symbian which i dbt the moto is. so if gud games and apps come first, nokia anyday. for style and touchscreen, moto all the way.

One more doubt guys. Please help me choose the best.

1. Moto ROKR E6 + Normal wired earphones + 1 GB Memory Card @ 11,850.

2. Moto ROKR E6 + Wireless Headset (the one seen in the Abhishek Bachchan ad) + 2 GB Memory Card @ 15,350.

3. Moto RIZR Z3 + FM Enabled wireless Headset (now this has to be something really cool, a wireless headset with inbuilt FM) + 2 GB Memory Card @ 13k

Which one according to you guys is the best deal?

is style ur priority with music just a lil behind and the rest all secondary??? if so, den go for moto, else go for nokia or SE

Am a big time SE fan...but recently heard the audio quality of moto rokr and was seriously blown away...amazing audio quality..

but alas audio is person specific..so mite be my personal view

@deepak

Guess you are right man....

I think I'll enquire about that and then go for it. Can't find any better thing than that for that price.

Thanx for the suggestion.

rokr e6 is just touch screen rite...no keypad...so how painful is ot remove the stick everytime and get the phone numbers to call...

is it really helpful and fast or is keypad a better option...

but i guess smsing will be a lot more simpler in touchscreen

so how painful is ot remove the stick everytime and get the phone numbers to call...

u can use ur fingers instead..no need to take out the stylus everytime..;)

Functionality of the h/w keypad and a soft keypad is the same..only u tap the numbers in the screen..;)

Back