Mobile Phones with Camera

Basically.. my mom's old phone died and so she needs a new one.

The one feature she really wants is a camera phone with atleast a 3MP camera. Also should be 20k or under.

Anyone know any good ones?

Thanks
Crazysah

if she wants the best 3mp camera phone then look no where else ..

take k790i .. :)

i have n73 me .. and not impressed with its camera ..:(

K790i is the official version availale in india. . K800 has 3g and front cam and is for europe and spore. . .
i have used k790i and n73 both and if all you need is a camera then go for k790
if you will use functions like video player and web browser then better look at n73. .
k790 has much better night pics thanks to the xenon flash. . Also the camera operation is much faster
n73 has better daylight pics but the pics quality goes down with light. . Keep in mind that n73 does better video. . And the memory is also a lot cheaper. .
all in all even though both n73 and k790 are great phones. . The noise suppression system just kills most of details in both. . This is something sad esp from sony who earlier have us the perfect camera 2mp in k750 with good balance in noise and detail. .

also look out for d900 from samsung. .

Below 20k, you can get K790i, the N73 ( Not the ME) or the Samsung D900.
As you said its for your mom, i suggest you go for the K790i as its much faster and simple to use, quality wise, i find both the phones to be equal.

k800i sony erick 3.2 MP cybershot camera with light + plus expandable memory.

I have ten phones box packed brand NEW! going cheap at 16K. Please call 9822181294. based in India. We can arrange for secure payment through paypal. FOR multiple phone purchase further discount!

Back