Budget 21-30k Mini laptop recommendations

mayank0623

Disciple
Looking for a 10"-12" sized mini laptop. Should have a touchscreen display, 6 hours battery life minimum and should be as lightweight as possible. Daily usage would be web browsing, emailing, working on google docs etc. (so no hardcore specs needed basically). Going to be used mainly as a study device for a college student. Haven't touched the laptop market in over half a decade, not sure which companies offer reliable warranty and customer service in NCR, hence asking. Used or new either works

Looking for a 10"-12" sized mini laptop. Should have a touchscreen display, 6 hours battery life minimum and should be as lightweight as possible. Daily usage would be web browsing, emailing, working on google docs etc. (so no hardcore specs needed basically). Going to be used mainly as a study device for a college student. Haven't touched the laptop market in over half a decade, not sure which companies offer reliable warranty and customer service in NCR, hence asking. Used or new either works
Get the basic iPad 9th gen 64GB version (or wait 1 month more for 10th gen)

I suppose any Chromebook will also do -

Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking of a Chromebook as well, just curious how well they work when they're offline. Are they just a beefed up Android tablet or do they have any other functionalities active without internet too? Basically what would the main differences be between a Chromebook and a windows machine in the same budget?

Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking of a Chromebook as well, just curious how well they work when they're offline. Are they just a beefed up Android tablet or do they have any other functionalities active without internet too? Basically what would the main differences be between a Chromebook and a windows machine in the same budget?
For the use cases you mentioned it should work fine. You can set it up to work offline as well. Google for more info on what all can be done offline (not all apps work though). However, it is not really comparable to a proper laptop as you would have much lower flexibility. If you are looking for a proper laptop within that budget, I would suggest looking at reused or refurbished options.

For the use cases you mentioned it should work fine. You can set it up to work offline as well. Google for more info on what all can be done offline (not all apps work though). However, it is not really comparable to a proper laptop as you would have much lower flexibility. If you are looking for a proper laptop within that budget, I would suggest looking at reused or refurbished options.
I'll look more into how Chromebooks work. In the meantime, what class of laptops could one expect to get in that price range? The GPU is irrelevant to the daily use here, so what kind of CPU, RAM size, screen size, battery life etc. should I be expecting?

This seems like exactly what I'm looking for. My only question now is about Asus's customer service and warranty claims process. If anyone has bought Asus products in the past in the NCR and had to send it for RMA, how was your experience? Do they have a dedicated service centre in Delhi? Do they offer pick-up from home? How long do they usually take for laptop repairs, and how affordable is their support for the device after the warranty has expired?

Any mini laptop with inbuilt 4G
or
How to add inbuilt 4g to existing laptop ?
What is your use case for having a 4G slot ? In any case it would be easier for you to just buy a tablet with 4G support and buying a keyboard case compatible with it.
Adding 4g to existing laptop will be tough and costly but you could try and search for mini PCIe 4G LTE compatible cards which fit in your laptop.

What is your use case for having a 4G slot ? In any case it would be easier for you to just buy a tablet with 4G support and buying a keyboard case compatible with it.
Adding 4g to existing laptop will be tough and costly but you could try and search for mini PCIe 4G LTE compatible cards which fit in your laptop.
Laptop with inbuilt internet as cant use hotspot or WIFI routersdue to office limitations

Back