Looking for an Odoo Dev to build my e-commerce platform and integration

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hello,

I am going to be launching an e-commerce website soon, instead of going with the traditional Wordpress+WooCommerce or Laravel/PHP platform, I decided to go with odoo 17 because it looks like a complete integrated system for everything my business will need either now or in future, whether I would need E-commerce, Sales, Inventory, RMA, HelpDesk, Attendances, CRM, HR, Marketing, Live Chat, Expenses, Marketing, think of anything and it already has a module for it, It is overwhelming but if you take it step by step as your business grows I am sure it is perfect in every way, so naturally I am looking for a developer who is experienced and has knowledge in odoo, I will be posting this requirement on Fiverr or Upwork but thought I'd ask here first.

I am also open to suggestions on what platform to use, if someone has built or maintained a similar platform.

Responsibilities:

Odoo Development: Utilize your expertise to customize and implement Odoo modules for an optimized e-commerce experience.

Integrations: Seamlessly integrate third-party systems and APIs to enhance the overall functionality of our e-commerce platform.

Innovative Solutions: Bring fresh ideas to the table, contributing to the creation of a state-of-the-art online shopping experience.

Requirements:

Odoo Proficiency: Strong experience in Odoo development focusing on e-commerce modules.

Integration Skills: Proven ability to integrate diverse systems and APIs for a unified and efficient workflow.

Innovative Mindset: Passion for staying current with industry trends and implementing cutting-edge solutions.

I am also open to suggestions on what platform to use
Depends on how serious you are. Clearly, a custom-designed solution is the best solution but that comes with huge cost and some sort of initial unreliability. I have built several live e-commerce or similar applications on Laravel, Typescript etc but I would say when you are starting to go with a prebuilt solution like you chose "Oodo" and when that platform got some traction, when that platform got some traction, then in back go for custom solution if needs be.

Back