FS: Mobile LG G8x with Dual Screen (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 10, 2020
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
I am putting my LG G8x with Dual Screen for sale. The screen has been changed once earlier this year but the repair guy did an average job (I would keep it away from water). The dual screen has developed one green line. Apart from this there is some cosmetic usage marks on the sides of the phone. However, all the screens are flawless without any scratches (any marks you see are all dust). Battery health shows as 85% in AccuBattery. I do not need to mention about the audio (DAC) capabilities of this phone (you can get ample info on the net).
Accessories include the OEM earphones (unused), the magnetic adapter for dual screen and cleaning cloth. Original box is available. Charging adapter is unavailable.

NOTE :-
Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : I have mentioned this for local sale only for obvious reasons and that will remain a priority. If you still want me to ship, it will be extra, at actuals and only if insurance coverage is borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Price is fixed and not negotiable
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : Testing warranty of two days from date of delivery.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    959 KB · Views: 210
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg