Lenovo Y560 (59-051026) Or HP Pavilion dv6 3124tx?

hmmm, I wish I could afford the i7 with say 6 GB RAM....am itching to try out the cluster stuff.....Some of my more learned Linux friends have told me that the real fun of clustering is to be tried on real servers, but heck, am not gonna get a high end server in my budget....so be it....I'll get the laptop, install VMWare player and yeah, will watch the Ghost Rider when I wanna take a break..The Harleys maan....they too are on my wishlist....dang neat cruisers.

are u interested in dell xps 14 imported from us i7, gtx 425,500gb hdd, 4gb ram
all this for 44k it is brand new.. only 2 days used....
Comes with box packing and every accessory came with included..

hey guys i just joined and even i am eager to know that when will lenovo finally be launching y-570d in India specifically in kolkata, i am lured by the 3d feature that this one boasts about. guys if u can please tell me more about other 3d laptops that gonna get launched along with their specs that will be very helpful to me. i searched through the net but all i got was vague answers not mentioning the time and tag at which it will come out so please help!!

Hey Wayne,

Not sure about the Y570d....I'm gonna get a Y570.....Just spoke with the dealer a few days ago....He said it should be available in a couple of days....it will cost around 50K for i5 IInd Gen Proc, 4 GB RAM and 500 GB Disk....Guys in this forum have helped me a lot lemme tell you that.....If not for this forum, I would have bought one in haste already....But they suggested I should wait and thats what I am gonna do....Cant wait to lay my hands on the Y570 :)

^^ Are you sure about the "couple of days" part since the laptop hasn't launched in the US yet ? And my sources tell that Lenovo wants to clear its old stock before launching those models.

pritesh said:
Hey Wayne,

Not sure about the Y570d....I'm gonna get a Y570.....Just spoke with the dealer a few days ago....He said it should be available in a couple of days....it will cost around 50K for i5 IInd Gen Proc, 4 GB RAM and 500 GB Disk....Guys in this forum have helped me a lot lemme tell you that.....If not for this forum, I would have bought one in haste already....But they suggested I should wait and thats what I am gonna do....Cant wait to lay my hands on the Y570 :)

can u please ask your retailer to quote the price of y570 with snb i3 processor ? i heard its 38kish

I don`t know about the latest gen of HP dv6s,but those dv6 2*** series were BAD.I had a dv6 2005ax,which needed about 3-4 repairs within a year(everything from the screen,mobo,gpu had some problem)and ASS of HP is just pathetic.

Back