FS: Laptop Legion 5 Pro (AMD 6800H + RTX3070 GPU + 32GB RAM)

MagicianRecon

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Gurgaon
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 17, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Warranty until 15/11/2025
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No more PC Gaming.
Looking to sell my beloved laptop to make way for some funds. In warranty and ADP. In immaculate condition. Never overclocked. Never used for cryptominig. Lenovo Gaming backpack included as seen in invoice.

Won't respond to lowballers. Price is negotiable. Can run and share any benchmark/stress tests that a potential buyer requests.

Attachments

• IMG_6617.JPEG
    IMG_6617.JPEG
    214.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_6618.JPEG
    IMG_6618.JPEG
    155.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6619.JPEG
    IMG_6619.JPEG
    204.7 KB · Views: 1,204
  • IMG_6620.JPEG
    IMG_6620.JPEG
    168.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Lappy-6.jpg
    Lappy-6.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Lappy-5.jpg
    Lappy-5.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 239
You can pickup a brand new one from Reliance digital and Flipkart for 1.24L and 1.28L with card offers respectively. The reliance digital one is out of stock online, might be available locally. You need to also take into account that phones and laptops have the highest depreciation percentage in the electronics market (Around 15-20% per year). So you are ideally looking at 1L-1.05L in the used market.

The listed price has 20% reduced cost if you would notice the invoice price and the price is still negotiable.
Second, this unit is a customizable one which I believe is available on Lenovo only in terms of specs (I might be wrong though). I haven't seen the exact specs on either online platform, let alone local. Feel free to share the links with me please.
And, I am up for factual negotiation, that's not an issue.
1L is a little bit too low IMO but I am not looking to throw this away for cheap lol.

The listed price has 20% reduced cost if you would notice the invoice price and the price is still negotiable.
Second, this unit is a customizable one which I believe is available on Lenovo only in terms of specs (I might be wrong though). I haven't seen the exact specs on either online platform, let alone local. Feel free to share the links with me please.
And, I am up for factual negotiation, that's not an issue.
1L is a little bit too low IMO but I am not looking to throw this away for cheap lol.
  1. Depreciation costs are based on the current market value and not on the purchase price. For example, lets say someone had purchased a 3090 in 2021 for 2L. And if he's trying to sell it for 1L stating a 50% discount on purchase price, no-one would buy it stating that the current market price is only around that. Most electroncis gets discounted a few months after release, so purchase price is never a good baseline when setting used price.
  2. If you check the model number of both the screenshot of warranty you provided and the flipkart page, its the same - 16ARH7H. Lenovo sells the same model on their website, you have an added option of customization. So if you made any customizations do include it in your post. But based on the price you bought it, it looks like the default one.
  3. I know that 1L might be too low considering you spent 1.7L on the machine, but that's the sad reality of the laptop market. The depreciation is too high that people usually use their laptops till they can no more.

1. Depreciation costs are based on the current market value and not on the purchase price. For example, lets say someone had purchased a 3090 in 2021 for 2L. And if he's trying to sell it for 1L stating a 50% discount on purchase price, no-one would buy it stating that the current market price is only around that. Most electroncis gets discounted a few months after release, so purchase price is never a good baseline when setting used price.
  2. If you check the model number of both the screenshot of warranty you provided and the flipkart page, its the same - 16ARH7H. Lenovo sells the same model on their website, you have an added option of customization. So if you made any customizations do include it in your post. But based on the price you bought it, it looks like the default one.
  3. I know that 1L might be too low considering you spent 1.7L on the machine, but that's the sad reality of the laptop market. The depreciation is too high that people usually use their laptops till they can no more.
Please check the specs for the 16ARH7H on both Lenovo and Flipkart.
You are quoting a 16GB RAM + RTX3060 model which is going for 1.19-1.22L.

Please check the specs for the 16ARH7H on both Lenovo and Flipkart.
You are quoting a 16GB RAM + RTX3060 model which is going for 1.19-1.22L.
Please go through my first comment and click on the links attached to see for yourself. I have mentioned that it includes card offer. Its on sale for 1.34L and with card offer it comes down to 1.28L.

Nowhere in my comments have I mentioned it being priced at 1.19L.

I can't believe some poor soul bought a preowned laptop for 1.31L when a new one is available for 1.34L and even less when considering the card offers .

Reminds me of my friend who sold his 6-month-old galaxy watch 4 for 12k when the same was available on Amazon for 9k.

you can really get lucky in olx sometimes.

Back