Budget 51-70k Laptop for entertainment, Photoshop and Ai (Adobe).

Sumi

Disciple
  • What's your Budget?
    Budget is 50-70k but I would prefer to stay closer to 50k.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
    Primary usage will be media consumption, only when I'm travelling somewhere (like my wife's home), I'll require it to be capable enough to run Photoshop and Ai with ease.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have?
    Preferably 14"+, I don't care much about weight or lightness, bang for buck is my preference.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
    I have no idea about laptop brands but from what I've heard and seen on forums/threads, MSI is a no go for me.
  • Any other considerations?
    I don't care much about battery life and other stuffs as I'll be hooking it up to a charge point at all times when in use.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was hijacking another thread so made one for myself instead of using the other one. @OMEGA44-XT had recommended Asus Zenbook 14X OLED on the other thread which I really liked overall but it not having an expandable RAM slot was a deal breaker.

I just went to an ASUS store about 2 hours ago and they really tried their best to help me find an AMD OLED laptop with expandable RAM slot but couldn't find one (they really tried).

Basically, my first choice would be an OLED Asus laptop, with little info about intel for almost a decade now as I've not used them for that long, I don't have any preference for Intel or AMD. As long as I get bang for my buck, it's game.

----------------------------------------------------------

My only requirement would be to have 16GB RAM preinstalled and expandable RAM slot to make it either 32GB or 24GB with preference to 32GB). Wishful but an 8 core processor would also be a great thing to have.

Asus Vivobook K15 has Ryzen & expandable RAM, I think 8GB soldered & a free slot. But Zenbook will be better built. Zenbook got a price rise & is OOS on my PIN code already.

Asus Vivobook K15 has Ryzen & expandable RAM, I think 8GB soldered & a free slot. But Zenbook will be better built. Zenbook got a price rise & is OOS on my PIN code already.
I found one model that hit all the right strings, but I don't have a SBI CC. sigh.

Back