!! iTunes Doubt !!

dipen01

Skilled
Hi,

I have Ipod Nano 4 GB. With nearly 3 GB Data on it.

What i want to do is add some videos to existing data?

But there is a problem, Last time i synced my Ipod with Itunes was like couple of months back and since then, i have formatted my PC so that particular instance is gone.

So what i want to ask is, is there any way (any Itune feature) i could save my current data as well as add new one as if i sync now, my existing data will be deleted from Ipod.

Any views are welcomed.

Thanx

Not sure about Videos... but google for PodPlayer, I use to always to extract music from my iPod. It's a standalone exe, so you can keep it on your iPod always and access it on any PC.

You can extract music and add it back to your iTunes, so it will remain synced instead of wiping it.

AFAIK, you need to keep ipod in manual sync mode instead of auto sync to stop itunes from deleting all your stuff when connected to a new system. Just change the corresponding setting (in your itunes setup?)?

Simplest solution (assuming we are talking normal data): Remove itunes. Just connect nano. It will be detected as a normal mass storage device. Take out your data. Now install itunes and proceed?

^ AFAIK The songs aren't stored in the normal way as in an mp3 player.. You can't take them out like you would from a standalone storage device..

Go with iGO's suggestion :)

Sei said:
^ AFAIK The songs aren't stored in the normal way as in an mp3 player.. You can't take them out like you would from a standalone storage device..

Go with iGO's suggestion :)

Read up :p I did say that one was assuming he had normal data stored, NOT music n stuff :)

Back