Budget 30-40k Is buying a demo phone a good idea?

A friend of mine is getting a S22 8/128 for 40k. So far he has no idea how long it's been used as a demo phone but I personally would advise against this. Is this a good decision? Has anyone here had a good experience buying a demo phone?

Ask your friend to avoid buying demo phones. This is because the batteries of demo phones get the most hit because they always stay connected to the charger. Since S22 already has a crap battery life because of the 8 Gen 1 chipset / Exynos 2200, being a demo unit will mean further decrease of the same. Save those hard earned monies.

Ask your friend to avoid buying demo phones. This is because the batteries of demo phones get the most hit because they always stay connected to the charger. Since S22 already has a crap battery life because of the 8 Gen 1 chipset / Exynos 2200, being a demo unit will mean further decrease of the same. Save those hard earned monies.
It's tickle charging.

Was wondering this. Also the AMOLED display might have lost it's peak brightness being on for at least 12 hours everyday for months.

A friend of mine recently bought a Vivo display unit from Croma.
It was in excellent condition.
They checked the unit prior to generating the invoice.
However he was under the impression that it would carry a warranty of a mimimum 3 to 6 months which they refused on display units.
They only offered to help in coordinating with the service centre if required.
So far the unit performs well in his usage.

Back