Intel's insane marketing slides

You know what happened, they hired an MBA intern from Harvard and he...well for lack of a better word, shat on Intel's platter. I mean you show these slides to a computer illiterate, and even he/she could smell the b**sh*t. And they were doing good for the past three gens, why would they do this beyond me? Or maybe one of Intel's marketing managers has a girlfriend/boyfriend on the other side of the turf and this is just a result of a bad breakup.

Last edited:
Someone at Intel was smoking the good stuff when they made these slides :smug:
Well, we have all done stupid things while high but this has crossed the borders of "stupid", landed on the beach of "asinine", swam across the ocean to reach the island of "idiocy" only to find itself among the tribe of "lunatics".
Another reason why I have three AM4 systems.

S#!t like this keeps me away from Intel. Forever.
Ohh same here brother, 2600, 3600, and 5600x all three systems are going strong and have a 3000G as a backup processor just in case.

Last edited:
You know what happened, they hired an MBA intern from Howard and he...well for lack of a better word, shat on Intel's platter. I mean you show these slides to a computer illiterate, and even he/she could smell the b**sh*t. And they were doing good for the past three gens, why would they do this beyond me? Or maybe one of Intel's marketing managers has a girlfriend/boyfriend on the other side of the turf and this is just a result of a bad breakup.
Lol Intel can hope not to be sued by AMD for unnecessary defamation. Whoever made/approved those slides has hard days ahead of them.

Lol Intel can hope not to be sued by AMD for unnecessary defamation. Whoever made/approved those slides has hard days ahead of them.
one good (or bad) thing is any such presentation has to go through legal (technically) so Intel's lawyer may have found nothing as far as legality is concerned (Intel didn't lie about AMD technically) but still it's so desperate from a billion dollar org, and they were doing quite good; 13600k is a really good chip and I even recommended it for new builds but then they go ahead and do sh*t like this.

Back