[INSANE SETUP] The Real Estate Madness ~ Baap of all Show-Offs

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS

Can't comment... thats coz I'm drooling all over myself :D

It's very hard to get a feel for what is a 30 incher LCD just by looking at pics... you need to see it in person... saw the Apply 30 inch Cinema Display LCD at their store - only then was blown away by the size...

vishalrao said:
Can't comment... thats coz I'm drooling all over myself :D

It's very hard to get a feel for what is a 30 incher LCD just by looking at pics... you need to see it in person... saw the Apply 30 inch Cinema Display LCD at their store - only then was blown away by the size...

lol :)

thanks for ur comments ...

apply man :p

So many LCDs... looks bit silly...

But 30" is a priced possession...not that I would have it. Its too big for browsing...too GPU hungry for games and falls short of a good 42" TV for TV/movies. Thats what I feel abt my 2407 WFP-HC.

The chair looks very good. I have a chair thats a lighter version of that and costs half as much :p

vij said:
So many LCDs... looks bit silly...

But 30" is a priced possession...not that I would have it. Its too big for browsing...too GPU hungry for games and falls short of a good 42" TV for TV/movies. Thats what I feel abt my 2407 WFP-HC.

The chair looks very good. I have a chair thats a lighter version of that and costs half as much :p

lol...

i am happy with it !

i used the 3007wfp for like 8-10 months as my main desktop monitor when my 2408wfp was used by my frnd (he was goin thru a rough period)...

its just a matter of time.. that u get used to them

these are just gem of monitors.. once u know how to tweak things on them.. they just work marvellous.

be it browsing/gaming/watchin HD movies.... i luved it all on my 30 inchers.

bad for u that u aint that happy with ur 2407 :(

PS:

the chair also goes back and sticks there(SWIVEL FUNCTION).. i guess :p

btw 9800GTX and ATI 4870 worked wonderfully for me on my 3007wfp...

i got my 24incher back only few days back (till then i was enjoyin all surfin/gamin on 3007 with 4870)

Lol I just nearly fainted. Mind blowing stuff dude. Must've blown a huuuge hole in your pocket. Here's wishing mine were as deep as yours lol.

Back