Indiaplaza.in - Assured 100% Money Back Offer*

4dh1r

Adept
Just got this mail from Indiaplaza. It states:
Dear Adhir Kirtikar,
Indiaplaza.in is all about special offers, deals and freebies. To give you the best shopping experience, we bring you yet another unbeatable offer!
ASSURED 100% MONEY BACK OFFER*
Shop for ANY amount on www.indiaplaza.in between January 16th and March 16th 2008 and get an e-Gift Certificate for the total amount spent during the promotion period!
* Conditions Apply
So just wanted to ask you guyz, what's the catch? i.e. conditions that apply? Is it a good deal, we get around 50% discount overall on the stuff. e.g. we buy a 800 bucks DVD set and after a month we can buy another 800 bucks DVD set (or anything else). So that makes it 50% discount on all products?

Please feel free to comment on this scheme... ;)

These guys are complete **** wits. Don't fall for their crap.

Decent for normal; shopping, but their offers are just there to dupe people.

^^ Wow, quick reply!!!
I agree that the prices are inflated, but not inflated more than 50%. So that will be a good deal na?
BTW, can anybody post the conditions that apply (I cannot access the site from my office PC)

You need to buy items worth Rs. 4,000 (i.e. 5 times of Rs. 800) in order to claim your Rs. 800 gift voucher.

The minimum purchase at the time of redemption of gift voucher has to be five times the amount of the gift voucher

Also, you won't be able to get your hands on another DVD player next month. It can only happen sometime after Mar 16.

The gift voucher would be emailed across once the duration of the offer is over (March 16th 2008 in this case), within 3 weeks of close of the promotion.

So make sure you remind them 3 weeks after March 16th to send your electronic gift voucher or else you might just get this..
Indiaplaza.in reserves the right to refuse, revoke and/or discontinue the program to any customer without having to cite any reason and/or any other obligation whatsoever towards the said customer.

^^ Yikes!!! That's a BIG Condition on the "Conditions Apply"... :mad:
So this amounts to overall 16.66% of Discount on the products. And they said in Big Fonts "ASSURED 100% MONEY BACK OFFER*"

That's not Good at all!!! :(

Atleast now the users are aware of how much they can get as money back!!!

Thanks katmandude... :hap2:

Back