How to Telnet into B310s-927

kuduku

Skilled
Hi
I upgraded my Web interface to enable iPV6 . All went fine and did get all the additional features unlocked except iPV6 which requires telnet and run cmd enable_ip6
I tried using Putty , i am getting connection refused
So how to telnet into this ? , Checked Google didnt yield any thing usable except people asking crypto in Youtube
Below is my software and firmware version
Networking experts ?
Screenshot 2023-09-19 071834.png

Can you show where you found out about this telnet idea? It is a very old and unusual protocol at this point, most things these days would use ssh instead.

Can you show where you found out about this telnet idea? It is a very old and unusual protocol at this point, most things these days would use ssh instead.
4pda , updated web interface from it
But mod firmware is awesome . Earlier even for DNS you had to enable hidden settings now everything is available with network speeds , signal etc on homepage itself

English translation of this post: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=700481&st=880#entry55558024
shows a section:

- The ability to set a password to access the Linux console via telnet.
Setting a password:

```
mount -o remount /system
busybox passwd
reboot
```

To remove a password:
```
mount -o remount /system
busybox passwd -d root
reboot
```

If the password is set, you need to enter the root login and password (entered "blindly") that you set. In this case, the ADB server is not autostarted, but if necessary, it can be started manually:
```
adbd&
```

I hope its helpful.

English translation of this post: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=700481&st=880#entry55558024
shows a section:

- The ability to set a password to access the Linux console via telnet.
Setting a password:

```
mount -o remount /system
busybox passwd
reboot
```

To remove a password:
```
mount -o remount /system
busybox passwd -d root
reboot
```

If the password is set, you need to enter the root login and password (entered "blindly") that you set. In this case, the ADB server is not autostarted, but if necessary, it can be started manually:
```
adbd&
```

I hope its helpful.
thanks , using same thread , will check it out

Back