How to dye my hair grey?

I think honey or any sor of bleaching agent would do the job. But it is permanent.

On a side note, senior citizens would need show proof of age (if they want reduced fares in railways) if they look too young :p

Checked on flipkart, amazon but there was nothing for gray color
Gray hair is normally achieved by bleaching hair with the lightest blonde color you can find and then using hair toner to remove the yellow tinge from the blonde to give gray hair. The shade of gray will depend on the lightness of the blonde bleach - very light blonde gives silvery hair while darker blondes will give grey hair depending on the darkness. It is best you get it done at some reputed salon where they know what they are doing.
Source: Google
PS: if you don't mind me asking, what for?

I hope this method of yours is temporary cos if it doesn't workout well, I am dead.
Nothing special. I think it's gonna suit me. Had a pic of me flashed before my eyes in which I had grey hair so thought of doing it.;)

I hope this method of yours is temporary cos if it doesn't workout well, I am dead.
Nothing special. I think it's gonna suit me. Had a pic of me flashed before my eyes in which I had grey hair so thought of doing it.;)
Of course. Do find out well in advance about the procedure and implications associated with it. Good luck.

Also, I hope you understand that blonde is not a dye but rather a bleach which means that the color won't go away with time. If you do this, you need to cut the bleached hair and grow your hair again to get back your black hair.

Also, I hope you understand that blonde is not a dye but rather a bleach which means that the color won't go away with time. If you do this, you need to cut the bleached hair and grow your hair again to get back your black hair.

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Gotta go to a salon for first time dying.

^ That was obvious. No self respecting girl would have allowed a voluntary graying of hair.

Go to a reputable salon (chain if you have the budget). Discuss what they do, how they will do it, and WHAT IS THE FALLBACK if you absolutely look like something you did not want to look like.

Some of the higher end salons will have the temporary hair colors as well, which will come out with a simple shampoo wash. (used in the entertainment industry.)

Last, these may damage your hair.

Source: I used to dye my hair spikes in many multitudes of colors, especially when abroad. Meh, it was the hip thing back then.

Back