how to bak calender and to do list to pc in 6630

archish

Skilled
I want to backup my calender and to-do notes from my phone to pc. I dont know how to do that. I have manually backed up the contacts by copying the contacts to pc after installing pc suite. How do I backup the calender and to-do data?

one way to do that is to synchronize your phone your phone to your computer using the nokia pc quite and sync back when needed.
on the pc backup the address book or outlook or whatever u synced.

Posted from a nokia 6600.

archish said:
I want to backup my calender and to-do notes from my phone to pc. I dont know how to do that. I have manually backed up the contacts by copying the contacts to pc after installing pc suite. How do I backup the calender and to-do data?
Done on a 6630.. PC suite sync function. All the data will get backed up including your calendar notes etc....:)

but the pc sync asks for a outlook profile to back up. It does not save to a seperate file. I dont have outlook installed so i cannot do that. It there any other option?

archish said:
but the pc sync asks for a outlook profile to back up. It does not save to a seperate file. I dont have outlook installed so i cannot do that. It there any other option?

Hmm yes... I haven't got my BT dongle or the data cable will bring tomorrow and check..

Back