Windows How to auto reload a web page in firefox with some form data.

Hello guys,

I want to reload a webpage which contains form data. if I click reload it shows a popup (see attached) and have to click this resend button.

Actually, I had found an extension (forgot the name) which would reload the page at defined intervals but due to this popup it was getting stuck.

any advise is appreciated.

if any audio-visual alarm/notification is possible if there are any changes in the page then it would be very useful.

thanks, and regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-16 080210.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 080210.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 68
if it has data enetered into certain form , then firefox will send this popup to prevent loosing of such data entered. How to remove , if so , it might affect other websites as well.

There are a number of Firefox extensions that can be used to auto-reload web pages. One popular extension is called Auto Refresh Page. This extension allows you to specify a time interval when a web page will be automatically refreshed. You can also configure the extension to clear the cache and cookies on each refresh and to stop the auto-reload after a certain number of refreshes.

To use the Auto Refresh Page, install the extension from the Firefox Add-ons website. Once installed, open the extension's preferences and configure the settings to your liking. Then, navigate to the web page that you want to auto-reload and click the Auto Refresh Page toolbar button. The extension will start reloading the page at the specified time interval.

Not sure if the data won't be lost, but try changing dom.confirm_repost.testing.always_accept to true in the about:config page.
Will check this out. Thanks
There are a number of Firefox extensions that can be used to auto-reload web pages. One popular extension is called Auto Refresh Page. This extension allows you to specify a time interval when a web page will be automatically refreshed. You can also configure the extension to clear the cache and cookies on each refresh and to stop the auto-reload after a certain number of refreshes.

To use the Auto Refresh Page, install the extension from the Firefox Add-ons website. Once installed, open the extension's preferences and configure the settings to your liking. Then, navigate to the web page that you want to auto-reload and click the Auto Refresh Page toolbar button. The extension will start reloading the page at the specified time interval.
Yes extension are there, but they dont bypass resend data dialogue i think. I have tried few extensions, none bypassed that button.

Back