How dare you kiss in Chennai??

Nikhil

Skilled
http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/oct/03sw.htm

and I thought that South India was better off than many places in the North. and especially the strong holds of the RSS, VHP and Shiv Sena.
Chennai, the city of auto majors Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Ashok Leyland. Chennai, the city of software majors TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Xansa.

Chennai, the city of several engineering colleges and thousands of engineering students.

Chennai, the city where the country's first six-lane information technology expressway is under construction.

Chennai, the city of the Big Brother.

hehehe...

I was at Pasha that unfortunate night ;)

Nevertheless, Do these Bozos think such stupid incidents are gng to deter people .....

This weekend, I went to Bikes' n Barrels instead :)

Take this up your a$%e Big Bro'

But then I am a grown up now, and past the age where such duffers and their stupid acts would have any kind of impact on me...

But then unfortunately, these bozos are playing with the minds of really impressionable young people also....

I mean which educational institute in the country would impose a fine on students for talking to the opposite sex....In chennai, they do :ashamed:

maybe they will have a waiver for minors. :bleh:

Seriously the RSS guys are complete idiots and they know nothing better than harass people to make news. Actually their motive is harass girls and couples 'legally'. If at all they were concerned with the country I wonder how come their never crops up with a good cause.

Here you would always hear them active on Vday but never when there a river cleaning operation with the help of locals.

They are just there for some cheap fun.

& how do u know that they DONT end up cleaning rivers too..??

They do DO that.AND build schools.AND run hospitals.

But publicity for this kinda stuff is reserved for Preity & SRK..

delhiboy1000 said:
& how do u know that they DONT end up cleaning rivers too..??
They do DO that.AND build schools.AND run hospitals.
But publicity for this kinda stuff is reserved for Preity & SRK..

I am not talking bout the organisation donating funds for public image and goodwill. I am talking bout the activists. I am talking about people's participation. Money is anyway there to do the things you dont want to do.

hey there is one sathyabhama college no..st josephs i hav heard of it.. there boys and girls are not supposes to talk wit each other, the gals shud not wear jeans tops shud wear shawls two-sided etc...

thank god i m not there..

lol. im studying in st.josephs and i dont see any such severe restriction. the society always adds its own masala to the story.

its not possible to bunk classes and hence no question of chatting with girls outside class. but u cant indulge in romance inside campus or gossip loudly with the opposite sex. i suppose thats OK and something that can be tolerated, and not as draconian as it seems. even with such restrictions there are atleast 4 "pairs" in my class alone - the whole point of the rules being to prevent such cases.

ppl will find a way past the system. remember that there arent any rules outside college. but some of the rules SUCK!

raghu.
bluediamond said:
hey there is one sathyabhama college no..st josephs i hav heard of it.. there boys and girls are not supposes to talk wit each other, the gals shud not wear jeans tops shud wear shawls two-sided etc...
thank god i m not there..

bluediamond said:
why doesnt it affect saiyan ;)

Well basically i wont talk much to girls, just stop with seeing ;) them. All that interest me is computer, animes, food and no time to spend with girls.

well datz rite, Saiyan duznt get affected by dis, as he said, anime, food n technology, same here too, not interested in girls, more into technology n food, lol Saiyan's interests n mine match

yea, Saiyanz rite, he n grls miles apart. as he said, anime computer food n technology r his interests, same goes here too, not intrested in grls, lol Saiyan's interests n mine nearly match, I love computer technology n FOOD!n ofcourse Anime

Back