How accurate is the status shown in Kaizen’s RMA tracker?

StygianClaw

Disciple
I submitted a CoolerMaster PSU for RMA at their Mysore office. It has been stuck at “sent to Bangalore, In transit to Hub” for about a week or so. The Kaizen in Mysore is very responsive, but I can’t say the same for their Bangalore office. When I enquired, All I got was a curt reply that the replacement will be ready by next week. They did not address my concern with the status shown on the tracker.

For those of you who have dealt with Kaizen before, was the RMA tracker of any use? Was it updating regularly or is it pointless to check the status?

I sent some CM fans for RMA 1.5years ago. I did not see an update for about 5-7 days (Same 'Sent to Bangalore') or so, then it suddenly went into closed or some weird state cant recall but it got delivered soon after.

• Dispatched from branch: 22-10-2022, Sent To Bangalore

• Received at HUB On: 29-10-2022

• Dispatched By HUB On: 28-10-2022

• --
For the sake of posterity, This is what mine looked like before closing the ticket. Weird dates but after checking with Kaizen, they told me that I can collect the replacement from them.

Last edited:
Did you try visiting their office in Domlur, Bangalore?. Their office in Bangalore was very responsive. My cooler master headset sound card stopped working a few months after purchase. They tested it and handed me a new one, Everything was over smoothly in 10 mins.

I submitted a CoolerMaster PSU for RMA at their Mysore office. It has been stuck at “sent to Bangalore, In transit to Hub” for about a week or so. The Kaizen in Mysore is very responsive, but I can’t say the same for their Bangalore office. When I enquired, All I got was a curt reply that the replacement will be ready by next week. They did not address my concern with the status shown on the tracker.

For those of you who have dealt with Kaizen before, was the RMA tracker of any use? Was it updating regularly or is it pointless to check the status?
around 6 to 7 years ago i had the same issue i had corsair PSu .You will have to ask for escalataion matrix and start calling than things will be quick .Abut 5 days ago i got my ram replaced on the spot.

Did you try visiting their office in Domlur, Bangalore?. Their office in Bangalore was very responsive.
That’s great. I’ll try doing that if I need to RMA anything through them again. Their Mysore contact is a very helpful fellow and I had a good experience dealing with him. My only source of anxiety was the vague tracking updates.
around 6 to 7 years ago i had the same issue i had corsair PSu .You will have to ask for escalataion matrix and start calling than things will be quick .Abut 5 days ago i got my ram replaced on the spot.
Nice, Another TE member too suggested me to contact CoolerMaster first. I did that and my RMA was approved in a couple of days!

The turnaround time of 7-10 days is pretty decent. I just expected it to be faster since CM pre-approved the replacement. They had also informed someone in Kaizen Bangalore to close my case on priority.

I suspect they dispatch items in bulk at the end of each week from hubs to branches and vice-versa. That could’ve been a cause for the delay. The other reason could be Diwali holidays.

In any case, it was not an issue for me this time since I was out of town. I’ll be picking it up tomorrow once I return.

Last edited:
Back