Hey 2 all the techies!!!

fash_1

Disciple
Hey techies, this is Fash here. Its hardly been a few minutes since i came across this forum, and i already know that i am gonna be addicted to this. I just love tech talk. Thanx for letting me in people, see y'all at the threads:hap2: .

Welcome to TE fash.. of course you would love to hang out here..
If you dont mind then can we know your real name and what you do, career wise.

Sure. My name's Fasheen, am frm Trichy basically. Was working in B'lore for a year in a BPO. Will shift to Chennai hopefully in a week or two, planned to do CCNA over there.

Woooow!! TE expo? can u plz give me a link whr i can find out more abt this... like when is it happening and stuff...

EDIT:- Oopsie..sory din notice the link in ur previous post....bad me

Hi Fash,

Welcome To TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

Looks like Ren above already gave u some useful links;)
Nice to know another member (almost) from Chennai.....if u could make it to the expo, you could meet other TE Members;)

What are your main interests (inclusive of the already mentioned technology:p )

Have Fun Here!!!

Happy Posting...

XTerminator said:
Hi Fash,

Welcome To TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

Looks like Ren above already gave u some useful links;)
Nice to know another member (almost) from Chennai.....if u could make it to the expo, you could meet other TE Members;)
Wud love to meet up with everyone at TE at the expo, very much looking forward to it, will definitely be there:) .

XTerminator said:
What are your main interests (inclusive of the already mentioned technology:p )

Anything that has an engine and moves on wheels!! Am crazy abt cars and will most prolly die without my bike. Mebbe i'm more bent towards biking nowadays...:D

Welcome to TechEnclave Fash :) , have lots of fun and gain loads of knowledge here :eek:hyeah:

Regarding the TE Expo 2006 please confirm your presence here

Hello FASH_1!!:)

WELCOME to THE CHILL PILL WORLD!!:eek:hyeah:

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND US!!:cool2:

HAVE FUN!!:D

TAKE CARE!!:hap2:

Back