Help with buying Zotac barebones AMD E-350 Mini PC

drsingh

Adept
hi guys,
i have been searching for a small form factor case and components for 4 months and waiting for something to be available in the Indian market.i have found the product that fits my needs best.

Amazon.com: Zotac ZBOX AMD E-350 (1.6GHz Dual Core) Barebone Mini PC (ZBOX-AD02-U): Electronics
this product is available on theitdepot.com for about 16k, seems the price is high.can somebody point me in the right direction to purchase this barebones pc at the bare minimum price? any zotac dealers on the forum?my local market has no idea! they don't even know what an amd apu is!

Thanks in advance.

Re: help with zotac purchase!!!!!!

as pratikb said you can use shopandship.com
They are registered dealer here also
or
use ICC shopabroad
try to find something in 10000
will save you a lot of duty
will have to pay only shipping
if cost no bar then get whatever you want

I checked out that site,the model i need is not there.will call them up to find out details.I am from punjab so if anybody knows some good dealers in chandigarh,kindly let me know.
Importing the system will just add to the cost.at that cost it would be better to buy a netbook with the same processor from here.

You guys seem to think this product is not available in india ,but it is listed on theitdepot.com which is an indian site.

http://www.theitdepot.com/details-Zotac+ZBOX+AMD+Fusion+E-350+DDR3-1066+Mini-PC+(ZBOX-AD02-E)_C28P11153.html

Dude, I'm sure that these guys will get you the product atleast against a back to back order.

If you want list of Dealers in your city, its pretty straight forward.. I got it directly from the site..

ZOTAC - It's time to play! - Where to buy. All you need to do is select the city.. Chandigarh, Amritsar and Bhatinda are already listed.

Even better you can check with Neoteric, who like Aditya is an all India distributor.

They have offices in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Panchkula.

Welcome to neoteric

This does not directly answer your question, but I was in the same situation a month back; the ZBOX looked very attractive, but itdepot seemed overpriced to me. I finally did a home-made media PC with the following config:

1. Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-350N-USB3
2. Memory - Kingston 4GB 1333 MHZ stick
3. Case - CFI Cube
4. Optical drive - reused from an old PC
5. OS HDD - 160GB notebook drive (reused from an old notebook)
6. Media HDD - 1TB WD Caviar Green (reused from an old PC)
7. OS - Win7 Home Premium (reused from an old PC)

The total cost came to about 11.5K (keep in mind that I reused some old parts for this). If you have old parts lying around and are not averse to building your own PC, then this could be an option for you.

Back