Budget 90k+ Heavy Duty laptop needed ... :)

thawfu666

Adept
Need a laptop that is capable of running two servers and Windows 7 ... Here is my needed config
i7 4th gen. Quad Core
32GB RAM
1TB HDD
SSD
4GB Nvidia graphics

Check the lenovo Y510p. Max out the ram and get a SLI if you want. Will be around 1 L

The extra ultra bay will cost 229$ + 60$ for adapter + sales tax + shipping to india + customs.

I don't think u can increase ram to 32 GB.

And sure as hell u can't put in an SSD.

Instead buy the us version of the y510p or y500,they have inbuilt 16 gb SSD besides the 1 tb hdd

I think he needs a thinkpad , as his requirments seems to be for a more robust & sturdy built laptop.and wont be needing it for gaming.
Go for W series lenovo thinkpads with 3rd gen i7 quads, quadro k2000m gpu ,win 7, 1080p. etc,Plus the best ever build quality.

I am thinking of going with the Lenovo Y510P ... :) I can make-do with 16GB RAM ... And I am buying it in the US where they offer a 24GB SSD with a 1TB HDD ... :) So all is well ... :)

i7 4th gen. Quad Core Check
32GB RAM Nope
1TB HDD Check
SSD Check
4GB Nvidia graphics Nope

Next time, make a realistic list of demands if you want an appropriate answer.

I am thinking of going with the Lenovo Y510P ... :) I can make-do with 16GB RAM ... And I am buying it in the US where they offer a 24GB SSD with a 1TB HDD ... :) So all is well ... :)
Good that you came back to your senses and shifted your requirements to better suit your budget.

Back