(GIVEAWAY) 2 Month Audible Subscription

FXGalvatron

Adept
Got a code for a giveaway for 2 month Audible subscription. I prefer reading physical books so I won't be using this. I also wanted to pay some of the kindness shown by some members in the past where I won a few giveaways.

In order to keep things fair, comment your favourite book and tell me why. I'll pick a winner at random exavtly 10PM tomorrow IST. Good luck and have a lovely day! :)

Uh mods, do let me know if I need to attach a picture and if it's in the right place.

P.S: If anyone wants to know, I am reading 'How to Talk to Anyone' by Leil Lowndes.

Last edited:
Whether I win or not doesn't matter...
I would like to know any book that can help people overcome procrastination and "wake up" for real in life.

Whether I win or not doesn't matter...
I would like to know any book that can help people overcome procrastination and "wake up" for real in life.
I will share with you know this Ancient mantra to completely over come any sort of procrastination!.
Think of what is it you need to do eg Get out of bed early or start some activity etc...

You just say these magic words and no more procrastination! Please don't share this with anyone else, its very powerful stuff!
1 2 3.. Go!

This code seems to work only with accounts which doesn't have active subscription. Hence not working for me.

Interested members may claim and I will pass on this to first finger up.

Back