Ghosts - did you meet any ?

Safin

Skilled
:rolleyes:
well to be frank i just was watching a very very horrible ghost movie and then as luck would have it :rofl: discovery was showing a serial on ghosts.
Have ta admit some of the real life incidents they showed were really cool eg this resturant called 'hookers' :) in florida. Damn looks likes the ghosts seem to like pretty girls...
And some castles and all
(What i find interesting is that its mostly women ghosts that people see.. Not always but 90%)

I am tempted to believe thats more of a fantasy than anything else?
what ya think?

[font=verdana,helvetica,arial][size=-1] "It is wonderful that five thousand years have now elapsed since the creation of the world, and still it is undecided whether or not there has ever been an instance of the spirit of any person appearing after death. All argument is against it; but all belief is for it."[/size][/font]
[font=verdana,helvetica,arial][size=-1]- Boswell: Life[/size][/font]

omg this is ooooolllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddd

Go4i days when ifirst joined and was pulling xto's leg, didnt actually knew he was Anshul, lol..

comming to the topic, i cant really say, its all too complicated and its 1 Am id rather post in the daytime :p

well i can't say, i believe in ghosts completely. but yea kind of, heard many wierd stories, out of which one incident, really moved me, it had happened to my teacher, she hadnt come to skool (during my X) for 3 months, due to some reason, n de reason was de ghost incident, so ne one else, who believe in ghosts?

Well..i've seen many and most of them are japs (chinkis :p )..hehe..talkin about the jap horror movies..i'm completely awed by their style..so simple yet so scary... tryin to download ringu,ju-on via p2p but no luck yet..:no:

Well,At first I never believed in it but when I was at my native place,one of my neighbours got posessed and started talking in Tamil(she only knows hindi),they did some kinda ritual and it did finally work but the frightening part was the look in her eyes:S ,her freakish movement and her sudden language change...

After tht incident,I never went near tht house and now my mind is like 50-50 on whether there r ghosts or not?

The best part was tht statistics show tht the most ghost sightings in india was in kerala...guess they like god's own country very much.

i dono if its correct or not.. but some tamilians or mallus may be knowing the film 'manichithrathazhu' in that they say the explanations of these ghostly type behaviour as the second personality.... it makes sense sometimes.. rite?

'manichithrathazhu' tht was a good movie and had a creepy atmosphere for sometime but abt the personality,the guy has a point but I still don't beleive in it.

The only way I would beleive this is when maybe a student sitting in front of me suddenly gets posessed,twists his head backward and says Hi and tht's where u'll see my famous exiting of the room in a matter of 2 seconds and screaming like a girl.

hmm... well i bet no one for sure can prove god exists or ghosts exist and its been so many years since man came to existence... and i guess it will continue like this....

anyways i like to believe there is no god or ghosts cause it makes my life better...:)

Back