Budget 31-40k Gaming Pc Build Under 40k

I've got my desktop ready luckily i got it under 40k i'll share you the components and pricing as soon as i got home i'll need some advices from u guys too regarding over clocking and what setting i've to do as a new desktop and one more thing can someone will share me some references on how to make nas i want to use it from anywhere and store my data and some movies in that

I've got my desktop ready luckily i got it under 40k i'll share you the components and pricing as soon as i got home i'll need some advices from u guys too regarding over clocking and what setting i've to do as a new desktop and one more thing can someone will share me some references on how to make nas i want to use it from anywhere and store my data and some movies in that
Congrats and do share details. For windows optimisation you can remove bloatware apps like clipart or included mini games by yourself or you can use a debloater script from github like
or https://github.com/LeDragoX/Win-Debloat-Tools
(caution: use at your own risk as it may break something in windows)
Also check out optimisation videos by panjno on YT, most of his stuff is great. (albeit common knowledge like updating drivers etc)

Congrats and do share details. For windows optimisation you can remove bloatware apps like clipart or included mini games by yourself or you can use a debloater script from github like
or https://github.com/LeDragoX/Win-Debloat-Tools
(caution: use at your own risk as it may break something in windows)
Also check out optimisation videos by panjno on YT, most of his stuff is great. (albeit common knowledge like updating drivers etc)
Here are the details i do sacrifice in some components as there was no availability at the moment like monitor, cabinet, air cooler and ssd but it's good to me as it falls under my budget that was 40k and do let me know how can i build a diy nas these will be the only components I'm just trying on this if it works then I'll go ahead for building a nas

Attachments

• IMG_20240528_101446.jpg
    IMG_20240528_101446.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 23
Honestly in this budget i recommend getting a 2nd hand CPU and GPU, preferably something like Ryzen 3 3300x or 3600x and for GPU nvidia 1060/1070/1650s/2060/amd 6500xt. While 5500gt will work fine you really don't want to depend on an APU as your primary gaming PC.

For monitor:
144hz https://www.amazon.in/LG-Ultragear-Freesync-Premium-Display/dp/B0B5V85CDR/
75hz-100hz? https://www.theitdepot.com/details-Acer+NITRO+VG240Y+E+24+inch+Full+HD+IPS+Monitor_C7P40868.html

Cabinet:
Cheapest I could found that looked alright https://www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-components/cabinet/ant-esports-100-air-mini-gaming-cabinet-white
Does the acer monitor come with a display port?Acer website says dp included, itdepot says hdmi and vga only

Does the acer monitor come with a display port?Acer website says dp included, itdepot says hdmi and vga only
Mine did with my monitor. Data from ITdepot is definitely wrong here and i can tell that by how they included "vga". VGA launched in 1987 and as obsolete as it can do.
Here are the details i do sacrifice in some components as there was no availability at the moment like monitor, cabinet, air cooler and ssd but it's good to me as it falls under my budget that was 40k and do let me know how can i build a diy nas these will be the only components I'm just trying on this if it works then I'll go ahead for building a nas
What exactly am i looking at? Unless I'm wrong here that bill is really bad. I hope you don't have trouble trying to claim warranty in case some component goes wrong in the future.
It should look like this.

Mine did with my monitor. Data from ITdepot is definitely wrong here and i can tell that by how they included "vga". VGA launched in 1987 and as obsolete as it can do.

What exactly am i looking at? Unless I'm wrong here that bill is really bad. I hope you don't have trouble trying to claim warranty in case some component goes wrong in the future.
It should look like this.
That just looks differently i just uploaded only one page the other is not uploaded ill attach the one

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 1.09.10 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 1.09.10 PM.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 15
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 1.08.59 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-29 at 1.08.59 PM.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the revert. Seems like a fantastic monitor for the price considering it includes speakers too. I bought an acer 100 hz monitor recently and wish i had known about this model, would have picked this one instead. Can you tell me where did you buy it from?
Do you happen to have a nvidia gpu? wondering if gysnc works via the DP cable by enabling it in the drivers.

That just looks differently i just uploaded only one page the other is not uploaded ill attach the one
Oh okay. As I can see there's no GPU ? You also don't need an aftermarket air cooler for a 5500GT processor (I'm running a 5700X3D on stock cooler). Is that a 650W bronze rated PSU for 2.5k INR? That's a fire waiting to happen when you include a GPU later. Last thing, is that RAM stick 1? You should run RAM in dual channel configuration meaning it should have 2 sticks in correct RAM slots (FPS boost is almost all games).
Thanks for the revert. Seems like a fantastic monitor for the price considering it includes speakers too. I bought an acer 100 hz monitor recently and wish i had known about this model, would have picked this one instead. Can you tell me where did you buy it from?
Do you happen to have a nvidia gpu? wondering if gysnc works via the DP cable by enabling it in the drivers.
I bought it from Amazon in mid feb 2024 for 16,331 INR. Yes, I'm using a GTX 1060 and Gsync works on this freesync monitor via DP cable. NVIDIA enabled GSync support for freesync monitors in 2019 and You’ll also need an Nvidia GeForce GTX 10-series graphics card or better in your PC. Although it doesn't work with VRB (Visual Response Boost) enabled so Its either smooth gaming or extremely clear screen while turning in videogames. Mostly needed in esports title like cs2 or valorant but I use gsync anyway.

Oh okay. As I can see there's no GPU ? You also don't need an aftermarket air cooler for a 5500GT processor (I'm running a 5700X3D on stock cooler). Is that a 650W bronze rated PSU for 2.5k INR? That's a fire waiting to happen when you include a GPU later. Last thing, is that RAM stick 1? You should run RAM in dual channel configuration meaning it should have 2 sticks in correct RAM slots (FPS boost is almost all games).
For now i'll not include any gpu in future i'll upgrade to it yeah coz my MB has having only 2 ram slots so for now i'm having 1 of 16 in future i'll add one more 16

@YeAhx Rs 16300 for that acer monitor? Was that a typo? That's twice the current market price.
Alright I got confused here thinking you were talking about my 27inch 1440p 180hz Acer Nitro Vg271U M3. Which means I'm wrong saying that Acer nitro VG240Y comes with DP cable. IT DOES NOT come with DP cable. Only Vg271U M3 come with both HDMI and DP cable. Everything else I said about freesync/gsync is still true.

Back