Gamer Trend - the top games of all time..

Nikhil

Skilled
http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68266&cat_id=517

As of now, the Nintendo DS and the Game Boy Micro are beating the pants off of XBOX, PS2, and the PSP, all combined, in Japan. And guess the kind of games people are playing on those? Pokemon, Nintendogs, Madagascar and a whole lot of other non-photo-realistic, yet fun games.

Super Mario Bros, the original, is the world's #1 bestselling game of all times. Tetris #2, then two more Mario iterations and The Sims grabs the #5 spot, another Mario game at #6, and GTA San Andreas at #7. More Mario and GTA till 12, and then at #13, you have NFS Underground 2, followed by the first Harry Potter Game, and then, Halo 2. Only two "realistic" games in a list of 15 best sellers, and both below #13. Want more? The Sims has actually sold a total of 28 million copies if you count in the various expansion packs they released for the game.

dosent surprise me a bit.

I spend awaful lot time playing Mario Forever still now. Specially at work PC ( when there is no work ;) ).

I gifted my gameboy advance to my little cousine and i sometimes wonder why in this world i did that :p

OT: I'd read somewhere that the PS (or was it PS2) made more money for Sony than Sony movies, TV, music and Electronics put together.

Dave!!! Dangerous Dave.... Really cool game. And I also love Spear of Destiny. Made by ID Software after the success of doom.

And I never owned a game console but I LOVED Contra

Got my specs/power-sights....first time.......playing all the Mario series & the Contra series....

YESS......they were & STILL r.......mUCH more ADDDICTIVE than Most RECENT GAMES

I THINK ALL GAMES 2DAY ARE VERY REPETITIVE!!!,Suppose U all think the SAME!

Back