Fusion based PC

Hi friends,

I am here to get some knowledge on making Fusion based PC. The price of the new E350IA-E45 has come to Rs.8300 on delta page. Pls tell what mobo will combine with it and how to go further.

Pls also give its comparative Intel Pro name and knowledge about fusion tests done....:)

rohitshakti2 said:
The price of the new E350IA-E45 has come to Rs.8300 on delta page. Pls tell what mobo will combine with it and how to go further.

lol... E350IA-E45 already comes wid an onboard Fusion APU... U dont have to buy a motherboard... E350IA-E45= Fusion APU + Motherboard...

AND BTW why do u wanna build a Fusion Desktop? The above combo is ridiculously priced u can get a much better combo by spending the same amount of money... :)

Thanks for the information. But it was just for knowledge if this fusion is better than the current processors.

I am currently going for this to make my friend's PC:

Pro: X3 440
MOBO : ?
Ram : 4 GB Corsair 1666 mhz (already have this)
HDD: 500 GB
DVD: LG
Cabinet: Bijli (already have this)
SMPS: Corsair CX 400 any other only if this is not found.
Monitor : currently have 15" CRT but will upgrade to LCD in 5-6 months.

Yes I know if I intend to ask a question on PC assembling, I would have certainly taken the template, but I had started this thread to know only about Fusion and its mobo, nothing else. I just told what I am thinking to buy, no intention to ask for the mobo as I already know that the best mobo in and around that budget is Gigabyte 880GM-UD3H or Gigabyte 880GMA-UD2H and Gigabyte 880GM-USB3.

Thanks for the info on fusion.

Back