FS: XFX 6800GT 256MB(AGP) for great price !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whateve_r

Disciple
Its a XFX 6800GTAGP 256MB version, got it from UK last year. Want to sell it for 10k. Card is in perfect condition. Interested buyers reply asap.

Review for card.

XFX GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB - Articles / Reviews | TheTechLounge

I was in process of dealing with someone previously as i stated in my earlier topic. But buyer went down to 6k. So no negotiations on this card please.:no:

This card retails for 16k in Mumbai Lamington currently.

Reason for selling : Planning to buy a 7900GT:clap:

No intention of ruining the sale, but wont a price of 10k push people to spend 2k more for a 7600gt with 3 years warantee?

If a person has PCI-E he has an option to go for that. I am just for the people with AGP who want to upgrade to a better card. You should know that all things considered, 6800GT manufacturing cost was more and is still expensive then the 7900GT. Its AGP and is in good condition. Its ultimately on the buyer.

Only interested buyers may contact me via PM and some agreement(Price Reduction) can be made for people who are ready to buy the card immediately with no delays.

P.S Maybe i might me wrong on the above statement, but it was just my general understanding and not an expert opinion. Please, the hardware experts refrain from arugeing with me. Thanks

hmmm... well i am intrested in the card but unfortunatly i am low on cash right now.. so if in 2 weeks no 1 takes it up... ill buy it for sure :D

8k all inclusive......what say...

if you say yes Il confirm tommo coz this is for a frnd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back