FS: seagate 160gb sata hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
selling my seagate 160gb sata hdd.
its 7200.7, warranty valid till 31st december, 2009.
reason for sale - upgrading to a bigger hdd, already sold 1x160gb. this is the 2nd 1 left.

price - Rs.2200/- (mumbai buyers preferred for obvious reasons)

hi there mate i am intrested let me know, if u wud like to give it away for 1.8 k and where are u located in mumbai

and do u have the bill for the same regards

call me on 9833154043 sukhi

DaMonarch said:
hi there mate i am intrested let me know, if u wud like to give it away for 1.8 k and where are u located in mumbai

and do u have the bill for the same regards

call me on 9833154043 sukhi

1.8k is too low, cant sell at that rate. but since you are in mumbai maybe we can work out something.
i am located in khar. i will have to search for the bill but not sure if its there. i can give u the serial number & u can check the warranty online. also if there is any problem in the future & u need to replace it, a bill is not needed. you simply need to take it to the seagate service center & they check the warranty status via serial number.

dude the current market price is 3150 Rs. check MAHAVIR ELECTRONICS or www.deltapage.com. So it depends on when u purchased the drive. Since the warranty expires on 2009 and seagate gives 5 yrears warranty, can i assume that the drive was manufacture on early 2005 making it 1.5 years old.

Please clarify dude, as i am interested in the hdd but certainly not gonna shell out 2k on a 18 month old hdd....

Awaiting.....

neomustdie said:
dude the current market price is 3150 Rs. check MAHAVIR ELECTRONICS or www.deltapage.com. So it depends on when u purchased the drive. Since the warranty expires on 2009 and seagate gives 5 yrears warranty, can i assume that the drive was manufacture on early 2005 making it 1.5 years old.

Please clarify dude, as i am interested in the hdd but certainly not gonna shell out 2k on a 18 month old hdd....

Awaiting.....

you can go ahead & buy a new hdd neo. i cant sell for less than 2k.

@damonarch - currently talking with another guy on te about the hdd. if the deal doesnt go through will call you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back