FS: Philips HS805 heaphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amol

Adept
As the title states.

Condition - pristine, NEVER used, just took out of the box once, was curious hearing its high praises and bought it foolishly. However being used to audiophile grade headphones, i am not happy with its sound.

Bought Rs 1200 from crossword. Sale price - Rs 950 + shipping, along iwth box.

Thanks.

PM if interested.

The bill and warranty makes no difference. There is no warranty on philips headphones anyway. You can ask around in local philips shops.

^^How is honesty not paying in here ? i couldve stated reasons like i need cash, but that brings the question..why did i buy them in the first case if i needed cash already ?

I am used to using Sennheiser HD 580 headphones with a class A amp with a reasonably good source - a M audio Delta card. And frankly these philips headphones dont come close to the sound the sennheisers offer. The reason being that the sennheisers cost Rs 12k, that is 12 times the price of what i paid for these. And they are real audiophile headphones made with highest precision and highest quality of material used.

There's nothing wrong being honest here, like if i stated that i bought a geforce 6200 TC card for a trial sake for gaming, just to see how decently it plays games, but wasnt satisfied with the performance, just because it doesnt compare to a Radeon X1900XT card that i am used to using all the time.

And neither does it reduce the quality of sound these philips headphones offer. They are worth much more for the sound they offer (they are totally worth every single penny of the price tag of Rs 1200), but i cannot accept anything less than audiophile sound quality.

Secondly, if you arent interested in buying something, just keep your ass out of the thread, and stop ruining people's sales.

^^ Christ was this for me ?? Huh .. I just missed that line in first post so i asked.. And i was interested in negotiating....but dont think u will do that now with this attitude.. If yes pm me...

And ya pics please if possible...

Josh said:
^^ Christ was this for me ?? Huh .. I just missed that line in first post so i asked.. And i was interested in negotiating....but dont think u will do that now with this attitude.. If yes pm me...

And ya pics please if possible...

That was for me...not for you lol....Needless to say my post was deleted.

Are you interested 1000 with shippin honest man :) ?

Will try to post pics when friend brings digicam home. Dont own one personally. But like i said before...the box was opened just once and the phones were tested just for like 5-10 minutes and kept back into the box and box into the cupboard.

^^And yes...i am interested in the deal..Will let you know in 2 days..

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back