FS: Philips Divx/Dvd Player + Creative 5.1-560 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends brother had got these 2 to setup for a home theater. Reason for sale is he cudnt hook up the speakers to the divx player.LOL. may be dint have enough knowledge how to do so... and also wants to buy a new cell fone...Both the things are brand new...Used only for a day...no probs atall...

1) Philips dvb 3046/94 ...rs 3700 with 6 months warranty...with bill
2) Creative SBS 5.1 560...rs 3000...1 year warranty...with bill

For any further info call on 9821522884 :)

dont mean to crap your thread but brand new philips dvd player 3046 available for Rs.3600. i got one for Rs.3600 four months back.

well that is the price what my friend told me..he actually got it for that much... and there is always room for negotiations....make me an offer ...and i will get back to u peeps :)

WOH...2000 is less buddy...like i said, its brand new and comes with 1 year waranty...the last price he says is 2500..nothing less...If u still want it then let me know...This is the best price he can give... Think about it... :)

My friend has told me to put the last price for the Philips dvb 3046 player Rs3300...Cant go lesser...and i think its a pretty good price...Again just to remind u all its got 6 months warranty...brand new and with bill :)

i want the sbs 5.1 speaker...for Rs 2500 including shipping..if interested plzz pm me regarding the transaction. i live in bangalore.

i am interested in urs speeker ask ur friend if he's willing to sell the creative SBS for Rs1500/- if it is new one i am also staying in andheri so no shipping required if yes i'll take it.

Guys, stop throwing out such lousy figures. New speakers for 3.6K for 2.5K is a good deal.

Why waste his time and yours offering 1,500?

Bump for Jaffer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back