FS: Opteron 165 + Dfi Ultra-D + Transcend "UCCC" 2GB + Hyper6+

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi,

Hey guys, its time I went over to the dark side. So, I am putting my 24x7 RIG up for sale. I am looking forward to one guy taking it all of my hands. He gets the settings and the OVERCLOCK i run it 24x7 at (stable ofcourse :p) As you all might know, overclocking is a art and takes time to master, so I am hoping someone will actually benefit from all the hours I have spent tweaking the comp to maximum performance-stability point.

Opteron 165 SOLD

Warranty: 3 Years LOCAL INDIAN, Feb '06 bought from SMC International

Stepping: CABWE 0551 UPMW

Overclock: 2.7 Ghz @ 1.54Vcore

+tives:Came within 500 points of a "Conroe" at same speed in 3Dmark05 CPU test. Speaks oodles about its performance (thread: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/something-to-think-conroe-vs-x2-70889.html)

Price: Rs 15.5K

DFI Ultra-D SOLD

Warranty: 2 years LOCAL INDIAN, bought March '06 from TheItDepot.com

Overclock: Tested upto 400+ HTT (at 1.6 Vhtt)

+tives: Has helped me tweak my RAM and my CPU to the MAX.

Price: Rs 8K

Note: Latest `Official' Bios (0406) from DFI has been flashed. So you are good to go :D

Transcend 2GB (2 x 1GB, matched pair) Samsung UCCC SOLD

Warranty: 2 years LOCAL INDIAN, bought Nov '05

Overclock: SuperPi 32M, Memtest 1.65 Stable @ 270 Mhz 3-4-3-0

+tives: One of the best 2GB kits you can get for the price considering the overclock achieved and the Vdimm required (only 2.6V :hap2:) Also I used this very pair of RAM in my recent article: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/study-ram-timings-and-their-effects-71476.html

Price: Rs 8K

goodtimings0bb.jpg

Coolermaster Hyper6+ (w/ 100mm `modded' 80 CFM Fan w/ blue LEDS) SOLD

Warranty: 2 years LOCAL INDIAN, bought Oct '05 from SMC International.

+tives: Cools my 200W+ CPU to a very respectful 44C with 30C ambients (thats a 2700Mhz Dual Core X2 @ 1.54Vcore)

Price: Rs 2.5K

XFX 7800GT w/ Artic Silencer NV5 Rev 3

Warranty: 3 years LOCAL INDIAN, bought Nov '05 from SMC International.

+tives:Helped me get over 8500 in 3dmark05 :D Reaches 480Mhz Core, 1150Mhz Memory on stock cooling w/o any mods. With mods goes much higher :p (hint: 500Mhz+ core, 1200Mhz+ memory)

Price: Rs 17.5K (+shipping)

image-full-436.html

The Offer :D

Buy the bundle, and I will personally help you replicate the exact same `Overclock' which I used to give Freecableguy a run for his money (against his mighty Conroe.) I will save the overclock configurations on the BIOS which you can restore at the click of a button. No more hassles :D Only performance :p

Bundle price:
Rs 33.5K (shipped :hap2:)

Bundle price w/ GFX CARD: Rs 51K (shipped :hap2:)

A view of the rig: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/rigfullimage-442.html

Still I woud love to sell atleast the RAM+CPU+MOBO together, since a lot of effort has been put into achieving this OC and it would go to waste.

Regards,

Karan Misra

god damn awesome pc ...no wonder u rape us all in source!
good luck with the sale!
enjoy the free bump

Hmm..I was kinda interested in the mobo+proccy but its coming to 23.5k. I know it is one heck of a deal but i kinda need it soon and 20k is the max i can stretch it to. Let me know.

where u live.. if i can see the rig personally.. i am inteested.. actually i wanna buy an opteron 170 asap.. also wanna oc it.. may be i can go for ur rig.. i will need mobo, proc, ram cabinet. lol psu n fan bla bla all oc equips.. lemme know the price as well

100khz... Remember me... Actally the proccy was bought originally from delhi only... I only bought it for Karan and couriered it to him... And with that mobo its one killer deal... Go for it...

100khz said:
where u live.. if i can see the rig personally.. i am inteested.. actually i wanna buy an opteron 170 asap.. also wanna oc it.. may be i can go for ur rig.. i will need mobo, proc, ram cabinet. lol psu n fan bla bla all oc equips.. lemme know the price as well
he is from Bhubaneshwar, Orissa.

But I dont know where he is right now coz he was supposed to move to Bangalore. I dont know whether he has moved or not.

thnx for the bump switch.... :hap2:

hey guys,

i would really appreciate if u took the bundle.... you save the effort of overclocking it, and ofcourse you can overclock it, my OC settings would be saved as backup in BIOS :p

i will be moving to blore come June 11th. Till then I am here :D Dont worry, I will courier the stuff fast. Regarding the rig condition, you can ask other guys in the forum, sure they can back my credibility up :D

Regards,

Karan

I am seriously thinking of purchasing the mobo and proccy. Within one week i will give you the final decison. First gotta sell my PC. Will post here soon.

hey guys, besides bumping this thread i want to inform you all that I am in advance stages of bilateral talks with akshay (whateve_r :p) about selling off the whole rig. the deal is not closed yet though....

Hey guys, good news....

Whole rig - GFX card sold to my good friend, Akshay Singh (whateve_r @ TE)

Recieved 30K (rest later, when i actually need the cash, for the upgrade..., abhi bank mein sadega.... :p) will pack and ship tonight... tomo MAX.

mods: pls mark the cpu, mobo, ram and heatsink as sold, now just the 7800gt + silencer left.... price drop: Rs 17.5K (+shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back