FS : Cheap Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a whole PC, without the monitor, HDD's and cd rom drive.

Asus K8V MX

AMD Sempron 2500+

512x2 MB Hyinx RAM

BIG Geforce FX 6600GT 128mb DDR AGP

Motherboard, Processor and RAM bought in December 2005, 2 1/2 years of warranty left on the motherboard and processor, and half year left on the RAM.

The graphics card has 2 and a half years of warranty left on it too.

youll get my old cabinet and not-so-good power supply too for free, but it worked for me.

Get the whole thing for 14.5 k , with the bills and all.

For the breakup, you can buy the mobo and processor for 4 k and the RAM for 3.5 k. The graphics card, since its as good as new , is for 6.5 k

not trying to ruin your sale, but be a bit more realistic on the gfx card price, i sold my inno3d geforce 6600gt 128mb for 5.2k ..

Hynix 512MB-DDR-400

im in mumbai. sorry i didnt mention before and the price doesnt include shipping. shipping extra.

a classmate wants to buy my RAM for 3k already, but i dont think hes too sure. will update and tell you if its still up for sale in a day or so.

if however my friend doesnt buy my RAM, pastrykunal said he wanted a stick first, so theres one 512mb stick left for 1.5 k.

the 6600gt 128mb ddr3 is still up for sale 6.5 k

(PS : pastry sorry for not mentioning my friend before, he said he wanted the RAM after i replied to your message, and itll be easier for me to get rid of it here than to courier)

im sorry about this but my parents strongly disagreed to the insane prices i put up for components on the site, and so, for the first time on TE (i think), im hiking my prices.
the motherboard and processor go back to 4 K.
the ram goes back to 3.5 k
and the graphics card remains at 6.5 k.

shipping extra.

apologies to pastrykunal.

any deals made before this message are gone. and these prices are reasonable and are not negotiable.

4 k is still a good price tho, with the market price being 5.2 k. and the stuff is really reliable, i took the professionals (deejay, quadmaster) to buy the stuff and dont forget the 2 and a half years of warranty left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back