FS: Brand New TFT LCD 17" TCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMonarch

Recruit
Hi there people,

I have TCL Brand TCL 7005L12 no Dvi 11000/- 3 yrs onsite warranty. Local Mumbai. Will have to confirm for outstation.

given below is the link to product of TCL
"http://overseasdigital.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008807498277/ProductDetail/17-18-inch/product_id-1001667851/action-GetProduct.htm"

Let me know if people are intrested. Bulk orders can attract discounts as well.
I have one installed at my home if local people wanna see.

Thanx and Regards.
Cheers
DaMonarch

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Post Diwali Samsung 740N is expected to be available close to 9k- because of big drops in prices of TFT monitors. Even Benq is introducing 19 inch wide 5 ms TFT with company price 13.9k ( street will be atleast 1 k less ) hence TCL 17 inch for 11k ? Please talk to your suppliers- they r quoting higher prices.

^^ thats still a speculation aint it? we can only come to know the market prices once the pricing/discounts come into effect.

Internet jobs available. No need of Credit Card. Good Earnings. Interested persons may apply. Can be done as part-time or full-time job. Can work from Home. Basic computer knowledge required. Simple Jobs. No Experience. Huge Potential. Apply soon to avoid disappointment. Details at: Imperial Biz - Info
Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work part time. You can earn Rs.750-1000/- daily. MEMBERS LOGIN CLICK

@Saiyan i dont have any problems or i wont even bother to argue, but in alpha mumbai 740N is for 11700/- and if u go to a hardware dealer the best price they offer is 12250* + tax. So i think this is comparatively a better offer. I have clearly mentioned bulk order can attract discounts.

And prices given 11K are incl taxes

@DaMonarch, i have just given the price of 740N, no intension of ruining your sale, if you want it deleted, you can always use report bad post button. :)

@Saiyan, buddy it okie with me, i didnt ment to hurt you, everyone is free to comment, i welcome those, i just kept my point of view. thanx again for dropping by....

@DaMonarch: In this thread (http://www.techenclave.com/forums/wtb-lcd-tft-17andquot-81449.html), u asked for advice and said
3 Models in mind.

Samsung 740N - Price Tagged 11700/- Black 11400/- Silver.

Samsung 740B - Not available

Sony E67D With DVI 14500/- incl Vat N>A

TCL 7005L12 no Dvi 10200/- 3 yr warranty.

And while selling u are quoting different and higher prices?

I am sorry I have no intension to ruin ur sale but different prices with such huge differences? :(

BTW: Samsung - 740n is for 10900 at Lamington Road in mumbai.

@imranais nice to know u read that but funny u never replied to that post !!!!! and now u have issues... try to relax dear friend

I am relaxed dear and have no issues with it, just came across that post and saw a huge diff in price thats it.

Anyways all the best for ur sale! :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back