FS:Audigy 2 value

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell my Creative Audigy 2 value for 3500 it is in perfect working condition just ordered before 3 mts.

GAMES

Simultaneous EAX® ADVANCED HD™ Effects Processing
- Experience the ultra-realism of environmental audio that only EAX ADVANCED HD effects can deliver. Featuring hardware acceleration, you'll hear simultaneous multiple environmental effects in a wide range of games including single player first person shooters and multi-player online gaming.

Comprehensive Multi-Channel Surround with 3D Games
- Enjoy dramatic 3D positional audio, sophisticated reverb effects, and up to 7.1 surround sound with over 400 existing 3D games and today's hottest titles including Unreal® Tournament 2004, Battlefield Vietnam™, Colin McRae Rally 04™, and more!

MUSIC

Advanced Resolutionâ„¢ 24-bit DVD-Audio
- Encounter the audiophile quality of Advanced Resolution DVD-Audio in 24-bit multi-channel surround.

Patented CMSS® 3D Audio Technology
- Listen to all stereo recordings including MP3/WMA and CD music in compelling 7.1 surround.

EAX® Music Enhancements
- Dramatically enhance your music with features including Bass Boost, Multi-Band Graphic Equalizer, Audio Clean-Up, and more!

Full Windows Media Player 9 Support
- Enjoy Windows Media 9 Pro audio content in 24-bit/96kHz quality and multi-channel surround.

MOVIES

Built-in Dolby Digital® EX Decoder
- Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 Value features built-in Dolby Digital® EX decoding to deliver captivating audio playback in 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround with DVD movies.

Complete Cinematic Surround Sound with DVD Movies
- Immerse yourself in captivating theater-like multi-channel surround in traditional 5.1 surround, 6.1 surround with additional rear center channel, or 7.1 surround with a rear center or side surround configuration

ok audigy2 Zs was sold for 3600 revising my price 3300 considering that there is basically no diff in the cards except the games :)

hunt3r said:
Dude, an Audigy 2 ZS was sold for the same amount. You need to revise your pricing.
and I bought it...the gamers edition ie is....

My frnd may be interested...
Are there any games bundled with this

vij said:
and I bought it...the gamers edition ie is....but no indian warranty

My frnd may be interested...

Are there any games bundled with this

This is the lite edition no games bundled with it.

Chk ur pm also @ vij

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back