FS: Aopen 6600GT (warranty return)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsarosh

Adept
Hi,

I have an aopen 6600GT aeolus agp graphics card which was given to me by aopen as a warenty replacement. This card looks brand new. However, this card does not work on my system.

When connected to the CRTmonitor, the monitor does not come on. When connected to the dvi port using a dvi-vga adapter, everything works perfectly, but the screen develops some artifacts/disturbances.

This card is sli, because when I start my computer after installing the drivers, I get a messaage "multi gpu sli disable" or something like that.

Windows detects this card perfectly, and even offers to install the drivers. The only problem is with the out of the card, which is corrupted.

I can sell this card for any price I am offered, I am not looking for any great price for this card. If you can get this card repaired and use it, that is great.

Or you can use this card as sli, and connect the monitor to the other card.

If anyone is interested, please reply back with your best offer.

Expected price : Rs.1000/-

I was a bit suprised too, but the first time I started my computer with the nvidia drivers, a small baloon popped up about sli disable, multi gpu etc.
Anyway, I think if you can get this card repaired, it may be a good deal.

I didnt heard about AGP sli...why did the delaer refused for the warranty....IS the card presently functioning...what damage has happened to the card..
Let me know that i can buy this broken card..and repair it...

Ganesh_2218@yahoo.com

GANESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back