FS: Antec SLK 1650 Beige

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brand new Antec 1650B with a 350W Smart Power PSU costs around Rs 4000/-. The Antec SP PSU alone costs around Rs 2800/-.

Why would anyone pay Rs 3000/- ?

PoBoy said:
A brand new Antec 1650B with a 350W Smart Power PSU costs around Rs 4000/-. The Antec SP PSU alone costs around Rs 2800/-.

Why would anyone pay Rs 3000/- ?

So do you mean 1650 is for 4000-2800= 1200/-!!:rofl:

SLK3700AMB came with the same SP350,and i got it w/o psu!!
Though i didn't get much for it in return, OEM psu is taken back for 50-60% of the retail price!!:mad:

So Puns revised price is not bad!!:)
And if hes bundling the PS400 along, its an excellent deal for anyone looking for a budget cabby and PSU!!:hap2:

And he maybe open to some negotiation from genuinely interested buyer!!:cool2:

Please post if interested in buying and do not crap anyone's sale!!
Coz i don't see u mentioning you are interested in it and hece commenting on it!!:cool2:

I am thinking of getting a new cab + PSU.

In my opinion a brand new Antec SLK1650B would be a better buy than a second hand Antec cabinet and second hand Powersafe PSU for Rs 1000/- less. And, you would get a proper warranty too.

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just couldn't figure out the logic behind the pricing.

Stormy, i did mention that his first revision of asking rate is fine with some negotiation;) , implying price drop:p !!
Considering the PS400 bundled along with it, not just the cabby alone!!:cool2:

puns said:
Beige / White coloured ( No psu )

Antec.com - Solution Series

Price : Rs 3000

For Mumbai buyers only

Hi Puns,
I hope you have reached home safe and sound after todays gaming meet.

but regretably i have to inform you that you had been fed wrong info. by the friend whose case you sold to me.
The case is not Antec SLK 1650 as you have posted and even given the links for.
The case is the much older Antec SLK 1600.

here is the link for it

Kindly go through the links of both the cases and you yourself will know and understand the difference.

The SLK 1650 has 120mm fan at rear (included)
and the side covers open normally from the sides.

The SLK 1600 has 80mm fan at rear and the side covers have to be removed by first removing the top cover of the case and then we have to slide the side panels up to remove them. the side fan duct is also missing in this case.

Also the psu has the front external fan completely detached. why did your friend have to remove those 4 screw / nuts (which are not there btw) that hold the fan ??
The fan wires are still attached to the psu circuit but the fan is dangling from the psu body .....now to attach the fans i will have to open the psu case thus voiding the warranty ....

under this circumstances kindly ask ur friend what is to be done ??

ps: since it is nearing mid night i will call you tomorrow morning ....

Ya deejay, it seems my friend was conned by his dealer , gave him a 1600 saying it as 1650 .

I will work out on the difference & repay you the necessary amount ... No probs ,

will call you tommorow & let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back